"Xanax Blend" vs Alprazolam (chemical structure the same)

Ejuiceman

I'm looking at the listing on one of our verified vendor's websites, for 'xanax blend'. (TRCC)

It has the chemical listed as "8-chloro-1-methyl-6-phenyl-4H-s-triazolo [4,3-α] [1,4] benzodiazepine" which EXACTLY matches the exact chemical formula for Alprazolam on the FDA website.  Is this just alprazolam powder? I read on another website that has "xanax blend" that it's flualprazolam mixed with food additives, which is bullshit, because why the hell would you buy cut powder versus pure flualprazolam powder.

Is this just a way for chinese vendors to list alprazolam without actually calling it 'Alprazolam' in the listing? I'm so confused. I have flualprazolam on hand and wanted to get a gram or two of regular alprazolam, so I obviously don't want to buy more of what I have, especially an adulterated version.

I emailed the vendor and he wouldn't give me a straight answer at all. Anyone have any experience purchasing this chem?

Im pretty sure its just flualprazolam. I dont think they can legally sell Alprazolam,  i dont think the Chinese vendors would risk selling illegal chemicals on the clear net(penalties are pretty severe) at best its false advertisment or misleading, the fact that they are selling something with an asterisk next to it is unusual and should be a red flag. Ive never seen an iupac name listed on a Chinese vendor site. You say the real rcs are selling this "blend" and have the chemical formula for alprazolam?  They are known for kinda mislabling chems. (Opce turned out not to be opce via ed results.) So i wouldn't be surprised it they just googled "xanax chemical formal" and copied and pasted it. Im pretty sure its as you stated "I read on another website that has "xanax blend" that it's flualprazolam mixed with food additives"  but this whole "blend with an asterisk" next to it makes me worried that they dont even know what is in there aka floor sweepings.

Im pretty sure its just flualprazolam. I dont think they can legally sell Alprazolam,  i dont think the Chinese vendors would risk selling illegal chemicals on the clear net(penalties are pretty severe) at best its false advertisment or misleading, the fact that they are selling something with an asterisk next to it is unusual and should be a red flag. Ive never seen an iupac name listed on a Chinese vendor site. You say the real rcs are selling this "blend" and have the chemical formula for alprazolam?  They are known for kinda mislabling chems. (Opce turned out not to be opce via ed results.) So i wouldn't be surprised it they just googled "xanax chemical formal" and copied and pasted it. Im pretty sure its as you stated "I read on another website that has "xanax blend" that it's flualprazolam mixed with food additives"  but this whole "blend with an asterisk" next to it makes me worried that they dont even know what is in there aka floor sweepings.
Lol. I agree with you.

Just seems odd to have a listing for "xanax blend" when they also have a listing for flualprazolam. Why not just call flualprazolam "xanax analog" or something like that for marketing purposes. "Xanax Blend" just seems idiotic and disingenuous. That's pretty much enough to make me never do business with them.

Reactions: Mgd
The use of the word’s “xanax” and “blend” make me wonder if that’s what they’re actually selling. They’re using a brand name, not a chemical name, and a pill of Xanax is over 99% fillers and binders. 1mg pill weighs 138mg. Perhaps they’re selling a blend meant for pressing pills/bars instead of bulk powder for people who can’t deal with milligram-active substances.

Reactions: Mgd
People cut flu@lp with food additives so that it will taste exactly like x@nax.  All these fucking companies are selling this "x@nax" BS because some companies in China are marketing shit for easy peasy pressings....TRRC copying the chem formula just sounds like more TRRC trash, which has been really coming out lately....

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty It doesn’t seem like a hard rule, but why do I frequently see people subbing out letters and characters/numbers when discussing substances and brands? 

@Godzilla The idea is to make things less index-able by search engine bots.  Some people do it and some don't....
But wouldnt you want people finding  forum via search engines? More exposure, more (possible) donations. I always hated the l33t speak and the reason made even less sense to me. Maybe im missing something ?

I think I'm going to order a small amount and send it into ecstacydata just to find out if they are being truthful or not. I'd love to get some raw alprazolam powder, which is what they have it listed as with the chemical structure and chemical name. Fuck it, I think I'll bite the bullet.

@Ejuiceman ooof, thats a lot of money LOL.  150 just for it to get tested!! You can just email TRRC and confirm its not.

@Mgd At this point there's such a mix that its simple to duckduckgo anything drug related and this site will usually pop up somewhere in the hits.  I think the idea is the less "simple" exposure the less problem people/vendors/LE etc. You want to attract new members, but you don't necessarily want it to be the top hit for every single drug search.  Anyway, that's the idea of it.  Whether or not it's helpful i dont know.  Theres a lot of ideas that seem to have good logic but aren't necessarily true.  Like the idea that you should never track packs cuz that "proves" you know its coming and they'll use that in court.  Sure that makes sense, but that's never actually happened (nor would it even prove you were the one looking), it's just another idea that makes a lot of sense and so why not just do it...just in case lol...

I just stay away from greens, the orange, and really even the 2 are being faked now. In the best case a vendor stepped on real alp with an inert and repressed; but most likely it is a total fake like estaz, flu, etc... If you are lucky, there's nothing toxic as well.

There are so many fakes, some really convincing. I got some that I suspect were another benzo used prior to putting criminal to death in the US. 1-2mg and I got stuck in corners, my whole family noticed the change. I trashed $250 worth as I couldn't even drive safely.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back