Xbox One X

monker

So who is psyched for the new xbox one X?!

I can't wait to play these games in 4k! If youre interested or curious and missed the E3 world premier, then be sure to youtube it, but try to do so on a 4k smart TV.
I can't believe the quality of the upscaling my 4k TV does on 1080P video. It has to be atleast 1440p.

I thought dragon ball xenoverse and xenoverse 2 was pretty cool, but a "dragon ball fighter z" game was premiered, and it appears to blow them away. Totally animated still seemingly some great 4k eye candy.
There was also a new preview for "Middle Earth: Shadow of War", as well as "Star Wars: Battlefront 2", which seemed to have a single player/story mode, and looked far greater than initial trailers.
A new Assassins Creed, Far Cry 5, The Evil Within 2 (The original Evil Within was the scariest, most disturbing. violent, bloody, creative horror/thriller I've played. It was like Resident Evil and Silent Hil combined into a game), Wolfenstein 2: the new colossus, and some new VR, such as Doom and Skyrim.

A question for any technies out there...
You can currently pre-order middle-earth: Shadow of War, and Battlefront 2, so Im guessing these games were built with the ability to run in a different mode whether on the XB1 or XB1 X.

What I want to know is, are all these older, great, xb1 games going to have their resolution boosted simply by being installed and run on the XB1 X?
Or is this something that would have to be done game by game.....in the same way that they fixed up the graphics on Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for the xbox one? (Instead of just giving us the xb360 versions to play on backward compatibility, as they've done with most 360 games?
I know on a PC you can just slide up the resolution, but these console games are finely tuned to the hardware and software they're going to play on, to achieve the best possible look at the most reasonable frame rate..

So my guess is that, all these older games are going to look no better at all on the XB1 X than the XB1, unless they're updated somehow.....let's pray a simple software upgrade does the trick for most games, and does it quickly!

I'm super stoked to check out the Xbox 1 x !! I wish it was out today!! I can't wait to see the new graphics myself on my smart tv. I just upgraded from a old 720p to a new 4K Samsung and it made gta, and all of my games look seriously twice as good, I was blown away... can only wait for the new x!! 

No... I am still playing Xbox 360 Games and Buying Games for it so I am way behind when it comes to the gaming console scene which I have always stood by xbox and before that came out I only liked Nintendo 64 PS4 stands for Peace Shart 4 which is a meaning for a fart + turd combined together lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am not saying it's a bad console at all I hate Microsoft but I think the Xbox 360 is or was a great console yet on the other hand I don't think the Xbox One is bad or good compared to xbox 360 and I just don't like the exclusive games they got for Playstation or and I prefer the exclusive games Xbox consoles have that is only reason to be honest lol. 

Yeah I was pretty upset when I had to wait A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR for Tomb Raider on PS4 😕

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back