XIANCHONG stores customers information

LookingForRCs

Since my last post was removed for whatever reason. Here is another one to warn people of XIANCHONG. 

This vendor contacted me 2 years after I put in an order (that was seized by customs due to poor stealth) and told me to verify I still live at "so and so address i gave them 2 years ago" so they could send me samples. Essentially they are storing everyone's information for God knows why.

Stay away. Who knows what this vendor has planned to do with all this information he has on his customers. 

Ive had him spam my emails asking me when im ready to order/sending me unsolicited stock updates, cant speak on him storing customer infos. I agree thats generally  terrible opsec for a vendor to keep client information, worst case scenario is that he gets busted and all the info is in the hands of LE.

This is ridiculous. Even in Europe, companies may store their clients' data up to two years after the last interaction between them. If you register with a web shop, your data will be stored until you delete your account. If this was a reason to blacklist an honest vendor, any web shop that allows registration of accounts must be blacklisted. Everything else is not fair. @Biskobro

@tellme Let me look into this because the blacklist is for different types of scammers or vendor's with a very high seizure rate. A company storing info is not a Blacklist situation. Thanks for the heads up .....

I agree its not a reason to black list him, he has shady business practices/faults (offering products not synthesized yet, crypto surcharge) and his shitty stealth methods/no reship, but as believe he is not scamming (havent really looked into the recent reports tho). As long as he is delivering products, he should not be black listed. But this whole blacklist here is suspect anyway. Smokeys? Neev? Both not scammers.

@Mgd I am not a regular customer, but my experience with XC used to be quite alright. His price list was up to date and everything could be shipped within 3 days. There was a time when he would send me an email every single day, asking if I wanted to make an order. I asked him to only email me when there are price or product updates available and he stopped the spamming. One time, he tried to trick me into sending 30 USD more than we had agreed upon, he said this was a handling fee, but I refused to pay it and he accepted that.

I believe that there is no such thing as good stealth. We tend to believe that customs would inspect mail for possibly illegal substances, but China is no illicit drugs country. Customs randomly check if products are declared correctly, because some people want to avoid customs fees by indicating a lower value for an expensive product. Anyways, their stealth is fine.

I agree with you on that the effort counts and if a packet is stopped by customs, he shouldn't be blacklisted for that. It's just bad luck.

I also think that Smokey's shouldn't be blacklisted, but the moderator here @Biskobro made up a figure of an 80% seizure rate and thinks that this fantasy figure would prove that Smokey should be blacklisted. Kindergarten calling, if you asked me. ;-D

Last edited:
Maybe you should edit out the stealth methods. I know it seems like its not detailed but why give out anything...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back