xylazine hcl How to get rid off

Deepnorth

EMERALD SPONSOR
So I thought I would start a new thread, separate from any vendor threads. Look, I’m not sure the reason this is being introduced into some mags. If anyone can explain to me, why this is of interest, please post this. I am thoroughly interested from a research standpoint as to why we would even be looking at this. It eventually it’s going to cause a mass problem with things like disability and other issues. Is there not a way we can get back to the basics and maybe even get a group that is willing to stay with only the basics. I am hoping we can even get some SY vendors on board. We have to stop this thing or it’s going to become more and more prevalent. I just wanted to have an open discussion about it. No judgment.

Basically the entire fent supply in the US is now tainted with it.

It’s an alpha 2 against in the same class of drugs as clonidine. It has no real recreational properties whatsoever. It’s just cheap and knocks you out in a crude way so that’s unfortunately what people will pay for nowadays. My Indian guy tries pushing a bottle of this on me and I said fuck no.

I know that what goes on in this site is a grey area, but seriously FUCK anyone that imports this stuff and sells it. It’s poison in the literal sense of the word and the feds should start cracking down

Agreed 100%. Sometimes it seems like they’re targeting the least harm reduction route
But this I mean resources still on Mary Jane and the old school items. They could save thousands over night !

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back