xylazine hcl

I was looking for a supplier of xylazine powder in bulk.
Your a fucking pis dude!! I can't vekielvel I just came across you asking for this shit in this site! You should be bannedl immediately for the utter disregard for human life and for only making this zombie drug tranq dope persist and xo ti ue to grow throughout our cou try harming all those while cine across the disgustibg shit. Your truly a scumbag and should be forced to use abd I ject this shit I to your own ceibs saint until your body literally ears itself up and you no longer can walk or function without continuous pain throughout most of your limbs. You are a disgust individual and I hope to see you get banned from any further discussions on this site. We do t need any idy like you around this do win thanks bro. Go fuck yourself bro.

Damn, so much for free speech right? If I had to pick here, I’d say @Trainspottin should be the one banned for hate speech and just for horrible incomprehensible grammar. Although, if @Kashking is cuttin f3nt with it, then yeah I agree with some of what Trainspottin says, but not all. What if his customers are fully aware of what they’re getting, what if kashking has terminal cancer and it’s all for him, shit he could be a veterinarian looking for it because it’s hard to find because of the tr**q d0pe problem, maybe it’s his drug of choice and he only wants to have to buy it once for a lifetime supply. My point is, trainspottin, do you think your post was helpful to the situation? And if you think it’s just the little individuals like Kashking that caused this tranq problem in America I urge you to do more research.

Are there rules on this site regarding what drug you can ask about?

Lastly, something I’ve wondered since I joined this site a couple years back. It seems that there is a bit of hypocrisy here towards a certain substance and substances related. Meanwhile people are free to discuss the procurement of RC’s which nobody has a fucking clue of the long term side effects (looking at you KU).

Rest in peace mine and anyone else’s friends and family which have been taken by the dope scene. There are ways to stop/help this problem, one of which is ending the longest war in American history, but seeing that all our government leaders R&D’s and big corporations want to do is keep us fighting with each other, the problem is going to not get solved anytime soon. Cheers

I agree that most likely I came across pretty harsh but it is only be susr I have a first hand experience with this horrific drug. I did it for about a week unknowingly and it gives you dry mouth immediately and you sleep the entire time your on it. I only did it for about a week and I do not shoot it I only smoke or snort it. My legs now both have a strange rash on them and I am sure if I had kept doing it the rash would of changed into open sores and a massive infection. I don't understand why anybody would be putting this disgusting drug Into the fet supply other than the fact that they are literally trying to kill us all off. Again I was probably a little too harsh on the laddy but it just shocked me to read that somebody was actually trying to source this shit and perhaps add to the epidemic in our country at this very moment in time. I am very happy to be back on this site and am very close into commencing my pharma grade ordering again as I have always enjoyed and loved all pharmaceuticals mostly opiates and benzos and the quality and purity they bring to the table and also the important fact that I know truly what I am ingesting into my body . It's a good feeling and a great high. Thank you DBG.

I'm looking for the best zylazene test strips I can buy. I saw there was 100 for 200 dollars online.

Reactions: CBL
I'm looking for the best zylazene test strips I can buy. I saw there was 100 for 200 dollars online.
They are available at a very good price, from Amazon, if it's legal to buy them in your State. (You can usually find them in smaller quantities at some of the larger drugstore chains.) Apparently there are some States that don't allow "regular people" to buy testing materials (only medical professionals).

Again “IMO”. If there was really a concern from those at a higher level. These strips would be offered. It’s amazing what governments can focus on. They could be doing some good to help with this epidemic. Instead, they will try to “lock” their way out. Then it will be the next thing and the next thing and the next thing. I miss the good old 60s and 70s and 80s.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back