Yellow Di@zepam help

Alana44

I received some yellow di@zepam with 5 on one side and scored on the other from Thailand. I tested them with Benzos EZTest, and the liquid is supposed to turn orange, but it stayed yellow until 24 hours when it finally turned orange. The chart says that yellow is Nitrazepam I’ve tested three other brands of di@zepam and they’ve all turned orange immediately. Is anyone familiar with these?

Thanks!

Not familiar with those, but from your test results and pill description they do sound like fake presses, most likely containing some sort of cheap RC b3nz0 (at best).  I would be wary! Stay safe!!

Thank you for your responses and advice. I’m afraid to try them, so I suppose I won’t. Thankfully I’m having luck with a few other vendors. 

Thank you for your responses and advice. I’m afraid to try them, so I suppose I won’t. Thankfully I’m having luck with a few other vendors. 
Glad you're having luck elsewhere and also glad you're being cautious!

Not familiar with those, but from your test results and pill description they do sound like fake presses, most likely containing some sort of cheap RC b3nz0 (at best).  I would be wary! Stay safe!!
That would be ruthless if a vendor was doing that putting a rc benzo in tab that's meant to be pharmaceutical grade. You think you're getting diaz but really you're getting clam for example. Better have some test kit if you're getting from a new source. Suppose it could happen to the best vendors when they re up.

Yes, these were sold as Thai hospital grade, but since they tested as Nitrazepam I don’t think i’ll risk trying them. I’d never even heard of that med other than it being listed on the test.

Yes, these were sold as Thai hospital grade, but since they tested as Nitrazepam I don’t think i’ll risk trying them. I’d never even heard of that med other than it being listed on the test.
Nitr@z3p@m is nice. People use it for insomnia or anxiety. But you didn't ask for it and understand your trepidation.

Oh i mis-read that and thought you said Nitr@zol@m, which is an RC chemically similar to Kl0ns that feels similar to V@ls.  I'm not familiar with N1traz3pam, but either way if they were V@ls they should have reacted accordingly. 

Thank you all for your help. Maybe I’ll try half of one and see what happens. Good to know about the half life!

I have bad sleeping patterns, and people have told me to take the N@traz ,but thought if Xanies dont help then no point trying others. Atleast you did test them... I've had meds from all over but would never touch any from the land of Thia.

Nipams are one of my favourite benzo’s old school used more as a sleep aid that a relaxant but enjoyable at the right dose. I’d still be wary when they are clear pressed pills I hope you tested a few and atleast got a consistent result

Rx

Well that’s good to know since I only take benzos for sleep. It just makes me nervous to experiment and risk a bad reaction or no reaction. I haven’t tried them yet. And I worry too about where they came from. Wish I’d done more research, but at least I didn’t spend much. Since losing my source (Doc) I’m trying several vendors and have had some positive outcomes. Thanks to everyone for your help! So much to learn, and such nice people here! 

Can anyone comment on SLite? I placed order back in September and have not received a thing. I truly believed that Jim was cool because of this forum. Just trying to make sense of all this!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back