Yes, Another Pr Refugee

Jazie

Jazie here.  This will take me some time getting use to.  I know I have some reading to do and I guess I better get started.

Hello to all the DBG Family and I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Yeah, after being a senior member over at PR and knowing where all the best inside info is, it wil take some time to figure things out here!

Jazie here.  This will take me some time getting use to.  I know I have some reading to do and I guess I better get started.

Hello to all the DBG Family and I am looking forward to meeting you all.
Hi@Jazie me too another PR refugee! I am just Very happy that DBG looks like they are welcoming us!

Thank you DBG & members. Hope to get to know some cool people like the defunct PR. I'm not even counting on it coming back up. Have to move on and start over. It's life. No biggie except trying to figure out the forum. Are there "like" buttons? Sounds like it but haven't seen any yet. Have to get my avatar pix from my laptop since I got a new Ipad, yay, I love it. And figure out how to add it LOL

Thanks DBG! BIG thanks

Hi@Jazie me too another PR refugee! I am just Very happy that DBG looks like they are welcoming us!

Thank you DBG & members. Hope to get to know some cool people like the defunct PR. I'm not even counting on it coming back up. Have to move on and start over. It's life. No biggie except trying to figure out the forum. Are there "like" buttons? Sounds like it but haven't seen any yet. Have to get my avatar pix from my laptop since I got a new Ipad, yay, I love it. And figure out how to add it LOL

Thanks DBG! BIG thanks
Hi Rylee,

In the bottom right-hand corner is a green arrow. If you like a post and find it helpful use that. It's a reputation point.Hope that helps....

Welcome.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, after being a senior member over at PR and knowing where all the best inside info is, it wil take some time to figure things out here!
I hear you. I had just made senior and luckily was able to purview the senior section for a few days before the shutdown. Did some very fruitful and promising networking.

Hi

Thanks to  DBG and all members for welcoming us.. Hope to get to know everyone. A transplant from PR.  Guess it's time to move on and start over. 

Lot of reading & figuring things out.

thanks again for being here!!.

Hey Jazie.

Sometimes I wonder if people are joking with me, because there does seem to be a very, very welcoming vibe.

Embrace it!

Thank you very much dbg for accepting pr members.  It is great to know we will find some old and make some new friends here.

Lots of learning, AGAIN.  But oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, yes?

You know sometimes it's hard to know which new forum is the best fit.  I ran around and joined everything.  Not sure that was the best idea. 

Better to stay with one.  Hard to start over I agree. 

One post a day, or so is the way for me.  

Hi SM, Danie, Rylee & Jazie. Another DBF & PR refugee.

Been here awhile but still not used to how the board works.

Eventually I hope to figure things out. /default_smile.png

So glad to see my friends! Thank you to DBG for welcoming us refugees! Lots of reading to do. Happy to see familiar faces and look forward to making new friends!  /default_smile.png

You know sometimes it's hard to know which new forum is the best fit.  I ran around and joined everything.  Not sure that was the best idea. 

Better to stay with one.  Hard to start over I agree. 

One post a day, or so is the way for me.  
Yup, it is difficult determining what the best fit is for one.  I remember when DB died how many forums it seemed there were and people scattered into the wind.

I guess one has to give someplace a chance.  One post a day seems like a good start.  I'm not really upset about losing my "status", I am more upset about wondering where many may be and losing "friends".

It is nice to see all who have made it here.

Thanks DBG! BIG thanks
Hey Rylee!! Good to see you over here at DBG. Today is the first time I've had some spare time to really spend time looking around and seeing who's here and what kind of info is available. Anyway, it's good to see you here and hope to keep helping each other as we did before. See you around the boards  /default_smile.png

I'm fashionably late to the refugee party but I'm here too. 

Even though I didnt talk to every one of you every day, I still missed reading your posts and at least feeling you guys were around. Its really good to see all of you again. 

I too look forward to getting to know how things run here and making new friends. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back