Yet Another Noob!

keysa

Greetings from a very rural place in the heart of Dixie.  I came across this forum a while back when SDS was sputtering it's last wheezy breaths.  I was also sputtering my last breaths when faced with the realization that I had back up plan, no huge stockpile of meds that I need to function.  Thankfully, I found you all and have been reading these forums for a few weeks now.  I have learned so much and am so appreciative that people take the time to share knowledge, experience and expertise.  It has been an unexpected comfort in dealing with undertreated anxiety - to know I'm not the only one in the boat.   So, thanks to all of you.  I look forward to getting to know you as time goes along.  

Welcome Keysa

I love traveling your part of the country.

I'm sure you'll be adding your southern charm to the group.

2E

Welcome from another southern gal. This site is full of good people & lots of info. It takes a lot of reading but is well worth it.

Welcome to a very helpful and friendy site full of great information and compassionate people. Almost everything anyone has experienced can be found by reading and then more reading.

I love your dog! Looks like he could give Gene Simmons a run for the money.

Enjoy your stay here.

I've already learned so much that I am sure will come in handy.  Example - before if I got a LL from customs I would have had a heart attack, a panic attack and called my lawyer.  Now I understand that while it isn't something that anyone wants, it doesn't mean that the SWAT team is on the way  either.  It's also nice to know that there are other people out there who understand irrational anxiety and how a mild mannered middled aged farm wife ends up buying this stuff on the internet.  So, thanks to all.  /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back