Yet Another Refugee From Pr!

hi artemis! happy to see another familiar PR'er. /default_smile.png

oops. i just discovered that there is a quota of how many positive votes you can give each day. i've already reached the maximum and it's still morning. /default_sleep.png/default_huh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy you're here too, Sheena! /default_smile.png 

off topic- i was able to click a couple more likes, aka "positives" since i reached my "daily" quota a few hours ago. /default_huh.png so... i'm still trying to figure this all out. i guess i'll keep testing it out until i have it down. (not really sure if it helps members advance in any way or not except raising their reputation scores- but certainly cannot hurt)

It is a pleasure to 'see' you, Denise, Artemis, Sheena, and everyone else I have already talked to from PR.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels to be starting over with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing a lot more of the familiar faces as the days go on and as I read and read and read. 

Good to see you all here. Seems like a nice place for us to have some coffee and stay for a while! /default_smile.png

ladymadonna said:
Hi Mira, & Lemon Muffin! I'm still a little confused. I don't know where to start a new thread or where my notifications are? I've been reading so much so I can understand it better. 

I'm really happy to see all of you! I miss talking to everyone. I'm glad were all here so I feel a little more comfortable. 
lucy- your notifications are at the top of your page- to the left of your username and to the right of your inbox.  it's a grey icon. if you're not getting notifications- then it's not turned on. you can click on it and go to "options" and then check all the boxes you want to get notifications for. (you can select to get them by email and/or in your notif. list- but i assume you want them in your notification list) there's also a pull-down menu that lets you choose to select "immediate" notifications. i didn't pay attention to any of the daily digest options, etc. but you'll probably at least want the basics (replies to quotes, replies to topics you've posted in, etc.)

lucy- your notifications are at the top of your page- to the left of your username and to the right of your inbox.  it's a grey icon. if you're not getting notifications- then it's not turned on. you can click on it and go to "options" and then check all the boxes you want to get notifications for. (you can select to get them by email and/or in your notif. list- but i assume you want them in your notification list) there's also a pull-down menu that lets you choose to select "immediate" notifications. i didn't pay attention to any of the daily digest options, etc. but you'll probably at least want the basics (replies to quotes, replies to topics you've posted in, etc.)
Very helpful!

Thank you!!!                                                                                                                           

It will definitely take awhile to figure everything out.  I am just getting use to the change, but I have had a busy week and another to come so I will get around to it some day. 

Very helpful!

Thank you!!!                                                                                                                           
awesome! glad i could be of help even though i'm still new here. /default_wink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back