Ylvis, but not The Fox

Jellopanda

Sweet holy cannoli!  In fact, no, I'd never heard of Ylvis until this very second.  Over half a billion views on TV Norge's YouTube channel alone for his "What Does the Fox Say" video with countless millions more views wherever else it's posted.  Norweegee Ylvis could be end up being more globally popular than American thin-Elvis at his pre-Firestone-steel-belted-radial belt-buckled polyester peak!

Ylvis is so uniquely clever and wicked funny that the toxic alien excrement known as YouTube commentary is inspired to express thoughts that don't even require the usual eye-bleach to survive having read them. 

The first link in the list above is to one of his videos that qualifies as the most effective marketing technique ever created.  If breathtakingly-dull corporations were to get a clue, they'd dump their snooze-a-palooza advertising business models, call Ylvis' agent and offer ginormous sacks of cash for him to create their next commercial.  Were he to add facts about contraception and male function in reproduction to that same video, it could accomplish what America's taxpayer-funded and simultaneously tax-exempt, church-run, female-shaming, abstinence-only, fact-free sex-ed classes have failed to do, which is slash the rate of teen pregnancies simply by grabbing audience attention and being memorable to a demographic with the attention span of gnat.

Huge thanks for the post, @Jellopanda

Ylvis rocks. 

disco.gif

Thanks for the, um... thanks, Dippy. Btw i've noticed it before and i really see it in your answer here, you're really good at expressing yourself. You have an excellent command of the English language.

And since you mentioned american sex-ed and @Heavenlee mentioned she liked my trivia, here's another fun fact: Among those abstinence, promise-ring girls, anal sex is six times more common than the average among other youths.

How the fox speak?  I'm loving them @Jellopanda they are so funny and clever. Musical geniuses. I am going to share this post because any American people know who they are. Unless you are dedicated to YouTube I'm so tired of listening of listening to the same channels onyou tube, sorry about people who love pewdiewie, the one with his new ride in an old beater was fun though! I agree with everything @DippityDoo said so I won't repeat everything!  I have to share this link with everyone on this forum they are missing out on this one big time. Thanks for sharing I'm getting happy again today! Oh my god my phone broke so I tried to do a two hour pick up ordering online, and I'm eligible for an upgrade to an iPhone 7 for $35.00 a month but my son says upgrade to a 6s because they don't have plug in ear buds and they are Bluetooth and only have a 3 hour barttery life!  Back to the story the internet is so bad here it kept timing out when loading I never got my phone. It has to be put in two hour advance at. Verizon so I wasted 6 hours seriously trying to order us new phones and managed over get nothing done! Horrible depressing day. Good way to start! One more crazy thing I've had a free upgrade a year ago! Lol!

@Heavenlee

I just had the same thought running through my had, I'm eligible for months now for pocket change, but iPhone 7 doesn't have don't have earbud outlets? I mean I understand that they try to push everything to be "wireless" nowadays, but come on. I wonder how many people in the U.S. have bluetooth or any kind of wireless, good quality earbuds. 

iPhone 6 it is. :)

They do sketches and hidden camera stuff as well. Last two are in norwegian, but they're subtitled in english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5F9_7XyaQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=briU9D0WCZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JofRc_qQCAs

And @DippityDoo just some clarification. Ylvis is not one man, but two brothers, you can see them both in all the videos. Their last name is Ylvisåker, thus Ylvis. About becoming globally popular they kinda were with that fox video. Were on Ellen and Jimmy Fallon playing with the Roots for instance and played everywhere, but they've stated they're not really interested in fame. They just thought the whole experience with the fox thing was fun. So they've just gone back to Norway doing their regular talkshow there and they don't market themselves or anything like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you @Vecuronium! I'm torn between the iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s. I think the only price difference is between them both is like his is $27 a month and mine would be $35.00. We both have agreed on the Rose Gold only color neither of us had. I looked at the iPhone 7 and is so pretty! It's splash and water resistant. New black and jet black although almost all mine have been black before that's why I chose rose gold. The best new camera and the 7 plus has two cameras that shoot as one.,but the pluses are too big for me! The most  powerful chip 2x faster than iPhone 6! iPhones now in stereo and they come with an adapter for the ear buds but it's through the charger! Now I'm so confused I love too that I can 256 gb and the 6s the highest is 128 gb. He says I'm going to hate the earphone situation, but I like so many more things! Argh! What to do? Good thing there is a 14 day return policy. So sorry for hijacking jokes and fun for phones @Jellopanda. Now Ylvis and the fox may please return for some comedic relief!

#spyphone just sayin ;)  na tbf the 7 looks insane my mum has the rose one its nice to lok at but basicaly the same setup as evey other iphone with a few added megapixels on the cam...

android>>>>>>

but i forgive u for using apple @Heavenlee

I have a question about phones as well, both because i' wondering about buying one, but also @Heavenlee so you know that i'm quite ok with you using this thread to discuss phones :)

I've been wondering about buying Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB. Anyone have any experience with this one or know anything about it? I Usually google info and reviews on these things, but since we're on the subject i might as well ask.

@Jellopanda its amazing best fone on the market by a landslide even nicer if u get the edge. i got the s7 edge it has sd slot so infinate space. fels nice in ur hand to but u can just personalise it so so much more than spyphones.. dont have to pay for aps if u know how to use apks etc i stream kodi from it so no ned for a tv package or anything 

@Jellopanda these guys are hilarious. Thanks. @dotcomkotr, I'm an Android user too, and I agree with you on the Samsung. I'm carrying an HTC M1 but am due for my free upgrade (they're never really free, are they?) That one will probably be it.

I also play with Linux distros. Better than bingo for an old gal. It keeps my three brain cells working.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back