Your personal experience regarding 3-MMC / IPPH / 3-FPM

questionsguy

I recently acquired some of these to try as a kind of quest to find which substance is going to help me function the best. I have had a great result with 2-fma but just want to know a few peoples personal experiences of the above drugs. Are they effective? What dosage were you taking? Were they too addictive? Does tolerance build too quickly etc?

I am hoping to be fairly responsible but would like a drug I could take to keep me awake all day as I have problems falling asleep during the day constantly despite 7-8 hours sleep at night. 2-FMA made me feel like the person I should have been, It wasn't euphoric I just was able to stay awake the entire day and have energy to play with my children, it was awesome. I took an approximated 35mg dosage via liquid (tasted vile).

So any experiences, good or bad are very welcome here please on the above ones, or even recommendations as to what to may be try instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
3mmc(or any cathinones) is not functional, they are strictly recreational. Go with the other two or 4fmph if you can find it.

3 effpemm and eyepph are both great functional options although redosing in the afternoon may be necessary. Ime they are not as long acting as 2effemma. I’ve found small doses of 4ef mph (10 or so mg) to be a good alternative to 2effemma.

Not a fan of 3 effpemm but I’ll use in a pinch, around 50  mg makes research jittery and dysphoric but I’ve read about many others who find great success with it. Have you ever tried moda? If all you need is to stay awake that may be the best bang for your buck. I don’t respond well to it, but again there are others who love it and it def keeps me awake  

Also 10-20 micrograms of 1p can be a great long lasting eurogenic without much cognitive interference, at least for me.  Good luck! 

Have not researched them myself bit 3-mmc is supposed to be kind of like a 4-mmc lite more on the dopamine side then serotonin amd visa versa with 4-mmc, but all on all great batches are supposed to be excellent and many people prefer 3-mmc

Ipph is supposed to be a lighter stim om the functional side akin if not somewhay stronger then good coffee. 3-fpm seems to very from person to person some people don't really get any results in the lab and some find it a great compound I would probably place a small order to test the waters.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back