Zack Havoc :Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Kurt Codean

Hey I'm reading this book called "Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity", basically they are the memoirs of Eric Leibowitz aka Zack Havoc. I first learned about this guy when I saw him on the Howard Stern Show. He was in a band with his twin brother Jeffery called the Jesus Twins. I thought they were pretty talented. They were close to becoming signed to major record labels but one of the twins (Eric) went Manic and his life fell apart. He was killed on August 8th, 2008 at age 35 by the LAPD who shot him when he answered his door with a shot gun. Anyway I don't know the details of the death, but this story is somewhat compelling to me. I think this is a good read for anyone who is interested in Manic Depression/bi polar disorder. It documents his moods and attitude which was mostly negative. It's actually a bit depressing. But at some points I think why couldn't he straighten himself out. He had wealthy parents I think. It's kind of like one of those Kurt Cobain things where you think someone has it all but then they throw it all away. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back