Zan* blend??

Jeffery Horn

So recently I contacted a vendor asking them what was in their Zan* blend and they told me .  " It is our special recipe."  I used to order from these guys but if they won't even tell me what in it I don't want it. Has anyone else ordered this "Zan* blend" from them or know what is in it?  I'm just wondering if anyone has sent this product off and found out what it is?

Yea I saw that and had nothing but questions lol. For one, by "blend" do they mean presses. Is this just Alprazolam or an analogue..perhaps just cut with anything like hm..fentanyl?

@Jeffery Horn the blend is Flu-alprazolam ......Sometimes called Flap.

Flualprazolam is a benzodiazepine derivative which was first synthesised in 1976, but was never marketed. It has subsequently been sold as a designer drug, first being definitively identified in Sweden in 2018. 

This is going around the DNM community a lot as fake zanny being pressed .Ppl reported delusions of sobriety and blackouts sometimes up to 24hrs or longer.I know @bigjackchen does vend the powder form but in NO WAY calls it pure alpraz and is trying to fool anyone .....

@Biskobro

This is going around the DNM community a lot as fake zanny being pressed .Ppl reported delusions of sobriety and blackouts sometimes up to 24hrs or longer.I know @bigjackchen does vend the powder form but in NO WAY calls it pure alpraz and is trying to fool anyone .....

God, I never thought I would be outclassed because of this product, lol that product exists only to enrich the product line, and I always do a good job of explanation, I don't intend to fool anyone, on the contrary, I respect everyone.

@Biskobro

God, I never thought I would be outclassed because of this product, lol that product exists only to enrich the product line, and I always do a good job of explanation, I don't intend to fool anyone, on the contrary, I respect everyone.
I wasn't saying you did anything wrong my friend .I should've been more clearer .Vendor's in the DNM were pressing these and claiming they were zan bars .It had nothing to do bad with you I just know you have it on your website and do explain what it is.Plz don't take it as ppl are talking about you It was about DNM vendors .....

@Biskobro

I wasn't saying you did anything wrong my friend .I should've been more clearer .Vendor's in the DNM were pressing these and claiming they were zan bars .It had nothing to do bad with you I just know you have it on your website and do explain what it is.Plz don't take it as ppl are talking about you It was about DNM vendors .....

Well, I'm Chinese and my English is poor.lol

Yea I'm figuring the put every Benny deriv they have ever synthed together into 1. Then your plants can't complain that they didn't get off.

Oh ok they shoulda just said Flu alp... Been doin this for a very long time. Overseaspharmacyconnection.com in the back of hightimes magazine long.. j*h-018 long. Serena t & Serena t now long. I just figured blend meant a mix of 2 or more.

There is no reason to market it with that name, other to deceive niave customers into buying what they think is xanax (Alprazolam)

There is no reason to market it with that name, other to deceive niave customers into buying what they think is xanax (Alprazolam)
Right because people are highly intelligent and they know right away what a pill contains.   It was made to pharmacutical standards bro at the Pfizer factory!!   You show them the same thing in powder or liquid and its probably really dangerous and they only take pills 

F1u@lp is incredible but that's definitely misleading. Black out city for the unaware. 

Most sites that have a Xanax Blend listing write in the description they made a mix of chems to replicate the effects. If it says blend you can't really say it's misleading. Ambiguous yeah, but not disingenuous.

Br0m@z0l@m specifically right now is the most similar in all aspects to Z-@-n-@-x. I'm assuming he is mixing most likely that (which he has by itself as a Ch3m) plus maybe Et1z0l@m and or Flu-@lpr@z0l@m which should actually be named Flu-Cl0n@z0l@m based on the ch3m1c@l  structure it is literally slightly changed structure to Cl0n@z0l@m except the different name makes it sell better.

But yeah mixing  different B3nz0z at one time causes more side-effects at equivalent d0zez of any one of them alone by themselves. I wouldn't use it for that reason plus the fact you can easily make your own "blend"... which is why he is telling anyone what's in it or everyone would buy the R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@lz in it and make a "blend" for themselves by combining each one acquired separately.

I also would be skeptical it will be 100% evenly mixed p0wd3r.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back