Zenes

Mostellaria

Hi. Does anyone sell any potent nitazenes? The only ones i know are etometh.info and rechemco/ ivolabs. But the one is expensive and the other sends only without tracking which drives me nuts. I have been waiting for 11 days and i dont know whether it will arrive or not. So do you know any other vendors?

You can get subs prescribed online pretty cheap and easy. Kratom is also widely available. Zenes are all bad; please reconsider your choices of chems.

You can get subs prescribed online pretty cheap and easy. Kratom is also widely available. Zenes are all bad; please reconsider your choices of chems.
I know that many people dont like zenes, but I get RXed 800 MG morphine daily and stuff like kratom doesnt do anything for me. I know that zenes are not for longterm use. Btw subs are totally overrated, especially by Americans. Here in Europe doctors as well as junkies say that subs are rather something for people who didnt take opioids longer than a few years and/or didnt take much and/or didnt IV. And here, we have only Afghan H that has maybe 5-10 % (of course, some people have special connections or buy from the DN). The Americans have fentadope, tranq and such "funny stuff", i cant even imagine how subs could help in this situation.

I know that many people dont like zenes, but I get RXed 800 MG morphine daily and stuff like kratom doesnt do anything for me. I know that zenes are not for longterm use. Btw subs are totally overrated, especially by Americans. Here in Europe doctors as well as junkies say that subs are rather something for people who didnt take opioids longer than a few years and/or didnt take much and/or didnt IV. And here, we have only Afghan H that has maybe 5-10 % (of course, some people have special connections or buy from the DN). The Americans have fentadope, tranq and such "funny stuff", i cant even imagine how subs could help in this situation.
Ibogaine may be a solution for the situation you're describing

Looking for a vendor for a longer bussinesrelation in EU or Scandinavia would be preferred, hit me up

Far be it from me to judge but honestly bro you’re at nearly a gram of pure morphine a day and now testing yourself even further by trying to inject this literal poison into your body.

You should look into tapering before you honestly die because there’s no situation where this ends well and I think you’re already aware of that. Please reconsider your use in general I know it’s not what you want to hear and yadda yadda but this community should be about keeping folks safe at the end of the day and a line must be drawn somewhere.

I cringe whenever I see people on here asking where to get Xylazine, where to get Fent and zenes and what not. I’m not trying to drug shame nor be a debbie downer but at what point does this stop being a sourcing board and just turn into a suicide assistance forum? Get help there is light at the end of this.

Just some legitimate concern and an urge for you to reconsider from one stranger to another

Do we really need this forum associated with deaths? Come on now.

Far be it from me to judge but honestly bro you’re at nearly a gram of pure morphine a day and now testing yourself even further by trying to inject this literal poison into your body.

You should look into tapering before you honestly die because there’s no situation where this ends well and I think you’re already aware of that. Please reconsider your use in general I know it’s not what you want to hear and yadda yadda but this community should be about keeping folks safe at the end of the day and a line must be drawn somewhere.

I cringe whenever I see people on here asking where to get Xylazine, where to get Fent and zenes and what not. I’m not trying to drug shame nor be a debbie downer but at what point does this stop being a sourcing board and just turn into a suicide assistance forum? Get help there is light at the end of this.

Just some legitimate concern and an urge for you to reconsider from one stranger to another

Do we really need this forum associated with deaths? Come on now.
Have you ever been there, done that?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back