1-L@S.d Looking

Natty

I am trying to find a reputable vendor for this item since vchems just never delivered my product. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Natty said:
I am trying to find a reputable vendor for this item since vchems just never delivered my product. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
that's 1p-L@S.D

@crunchy thanks man. I now just gotta get on that bit coin train.

Hey, forgot about this thread. I don't mess with bitcoin at all but both theindoleshop and smokeys also take MG/WU. Of the 3 I have only personally dealt with theindoleshop and he's a stand-up guy ;)

There are also a few domestic email sources if you know where to look

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, forgot about this thread. I don't mess with bitcoin at all but both theindoleshop and smokeys also take MG/WU. Of the 3 I have only personally dealt with theindoleshop and he's a stand-up guy ;)

There are also a few domestic email sources if you know where to look
Once I figured out the bit coin crap I went with indoleshop. I hope to have a pleasant research in my future.

Good call. You might want to go with the ald-52 instead. It's better ;) :blink:

well damn, now ya tell me. Lol. Ill check it out too then in the future. By better, does it have a higher peak or last longer. please explain.

It's closest to the original. I only had a sample to try but pretty much everybody seems to agree about that. Many people seem to think that the 1-p is identical to the original but I say they don't know what the heck they're talking about. It's very close but there are some subtle differences which perhaps you will notice yourself. It is pretty decent stuff and you should enjoy yourself. I still have several doses from indoleshop left but it's the ald-52 I'm really gonna stock up on before these things are banned everywhere :ph34r: ^_^

its taking a while to ship out but ill see if it arrives. I got a confirmation of the order being complete a few days ago.

Yeah, he's pretty busy but it shouldn't take too long to receive if you're in the states unless it goes thru ISC NY, which is presently backed up really bad. I just received my somas from india today after them having spent 2 1/2 weeks in opps :angry:        Otherwise it shouldn't take more than a week and a half :784_peace:

@krunchyjust got mine in today. Researched 1 blotter about 6 hrs. ago. Positive results

Good deal. Came pretty quick too. The Canoodians are the way to go with these things ;) :P

coinbase closed my account. I'm new to bit coin. What/who do you use for the bitcoin transactions? @krunchy

coinbase closed my account. I'm new to bit coin. What/who do you use for the bitcoin transactions? @krunchy
I know you directed this to someone else @Natty, but I find it's better to have a private wallet, so transfer funds from coinbase wallet to your private one and pay from that. I have MultibitHD, but there are many others. 

@PTFCso you use MultibitHD as your private wallet? I'm having trouble after coinbase suspended me. Been looking at armory, circle, mycelium.. but I'm having a lot of trouble. maybe this is the wrong place for that.

@PTFCso you use MultibitHD as your private wallet? I'm having trouble after coinbase suspended me. Been looking at armory, circle, mycelium.. but I'm having a lot of trouble. maybe this is the wrong place for that.
Yeah, it's fine for my needs. Check out threads in payment section for more info though. 

@PTFC I couldn't answer that anyway. Know nothing about bitcoin and only use vendors who take wu/mg or cim.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back