1-L@S.d Looking

took 200 mcg early today, had fun with it. It was exactly a week from last time I took 100 mcg. The effects did not seem "double the dose" Maybe don't research so often I guess. its been 21 hrs and I'm up so that says something. I'm on a bunch of other Ben0Z btw. A lot.

www.theindoleshop.com --- but don't bother now because they seem to be out of stock on every single item and probably won't reopen until fully stocked again. Lysergi.com seems to be closed for a while also so you may want to go with www.smokeyschemsite.com --- good peeps and reliable, and they just re-upped on the lysergiamides ;)

the indole is out of stock of what I want.. dang
Did you try Lysergi? I was going to say just go with smokeys because they take MG or WU if you're still having bitcoin trouble, but even they are out of the 1p now. The ald-52 is about gone too, glad I stocked up.

Actually, I know 2 domestic vendors who have it. If you want their info just pm me. The only reason I don't use one of them myself is that they are bitcoin only.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I checked them out, but I liked the way indole shop did business. I still got both ald and the 1p but am very low. I bet after the New Year, everyone will be stocked back up.

@Heavenlee , these two places have @ld-52 in stock now: Lysergi.com, and smokeyschemshop.com. They are both good. If you use lysergi, they only do bitcoin. I may have missed a site or two; theindoleshop.com has carried ot in the past. Happy researching trails.

PS:  I like things at the 200 mic level on this one, but you may want to start at 100 since you are new to 52.

smokeychemsite only takes wu/mg if its like 200$ but btc for small orders

i nneeed a vendor for 1p-lsd that takes wu/mg pls

yes the btc is still annoying to me lol, PTFC def wnts me to get on board, im an old 90's generation technology fart , im stuck in 90s mode still 

Last edited by a moderator:
smokeychemsite only takes wu/mg if its like 200$ but btc for small orders

i nneeed a vendor for 1p-lsd that takes wu/mg pls
Yeah, they upped the min for that to 200 Euros. Irritating and I don't know anybody else who accepts that. Indoleshop used to but I don't know if they still do. I know a couple domestics that take Amazon gift cards but there'e a terrible mark-up on that.

www.theindoleshop.com --- but don't bother now because they seem to be out of stock on every single item and probably won't reopen until fully stocked again. Lysergi.com seems to be closed for a while also so you may want to go with www.smokeyschemsite.com --- good peeps and reliable, and they just re-upped on the lysergiamides ;)
yah they do wu/mg i been in contact with them, are they legit?  theindoleshop.com 

@krunchyjust got mine in today. Researched 1 blotter about 6 hrs. ago. Positive results
 Hello! I am new to these research chems, but and fluent in L@$d, shrooms, and ex+@(y. I am not familiar with these new rc's. Is there a list with what the effects are? I am interested in researching these myself. Please reply to me so i may order some.

Hello! I am new to these research chems, but and fluent in L@$d, shrooms, and ex+@(y. I am not familiar with these new rc's. Is there a list with what the effects are? I am interested in researching these myself. Please reply to me so i may order some.
Erowid will have everything you would need to read. Check it out and see for yourself. I say thumbs up on the most popular you will read about. 

Just checked these out. They seem to be legit. I am curious as to what chem is related to md_@ instead of the lysergi strain. Can u direct me to sumthing?

I am curious as to what chem is related to md_@ instead of the lysergi strain. Can u direct me to sumthing?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Ill help if I understand the question. Thanks :D Indole is legit. Just received a parcel.

Just checked these out. They seem to be legit. I am curious as to what chem is related to md_@ instead of the lysergi strain. Can u direct me to sumthing?
I see what your asking now. Sorry, took a second. 

I honestly cannot help you with that one. I don't believe there is anything from those sites that resemble that item.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back