2-FA / 2FMP trial

2FA/2FMP is still the best mix for me, but I tried only 4-5 variants so far, 

Mephedrone is next.

Reminder: I use this to work, not party, so a funktioning speed may NOT be what enhances party going. If I would have to, I'd mix2FA and psiloscibin from the forrest.

@takingiteasy Someone said Desoxyn?

image.jpeg

When I was a kid there were two methamphetamine pills and they were quite common. By the time I started playing with substances they were both gone. One day I shall take an overpriced meth pill, one day. And also desbutal, how did I miss that one.... 

@Ayyy7393 I went to rehab when I was 18... lol. I moved too fast from one dru.g to another, like from benzos orally to snorting r1talin to shooting up m0rphine in a few months. My relationship with dru.gs is complicated, I ODed in 2019, mostly m0rphine but also cl0nazepam, di@zepam, vyvans3, methylph3nidat3 and meth@done, I'm still trying to learn to control myself, I know I can do it, I've done it many times but occasionaly I get extremely moreish. The m0rphine OD for example, I had one 0ram0rph bottle, that's in total 400mg. I wanted to use like maybe 100mg, which was still way too much for me since I had almost no tolerance. I ended up injecting the entire bottle plus 3 ampules, and I'm pretty sure I added methylph3nidate to the first few shots. To this day I don't know how many times I shot up, I remember at least 3 on my arm, maybe more, then I started IM on my thigh. Massive oopsie.

@Ayyy7393 Thanks! I'm hopeful tbh. The other thing I had other than the addiction was a horrendous depression. I was anhedonic for years, no pleasure from anything. I'm not longer in that state and, this is odd to me, but I don't wanna die, so yeah, hopeful 🙂

@Ayyy7393 What ended up working for me was effexor 600 mg, I'm on 450 now tho. Well and lithium but I take that one for a while now. Before I was given the effexor mega dose I was being considered for k3tamine and ECT, thank God I didn't go that way, ECT is pretty harsh. Of by the way, the normal maximum effexor dose is 300 mg, 600 is technically not aproved but my doctor is experienced in treatment resistant depressions and he had used that dosage on previous patients. Before that I can count over 30 medications I had tried

@Ayyy7393 29, I've noticed people in this site tend to be a little older compared to other forums, I guess young people don't have the resources to buy things online. The most odd thing about my use is that I never met anyone doing anything stronger than w33d until I got to rehab, there is no 0pioid problem in my country, like I'm the only one lol. How old are you?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back