2-FMA or 4F-MPH Vendor Help Needed!

Monik3r

Hey everyone!! I hope everyone's 2019 is going well in filled with positivity! After being totally screwed over by a couple of vendors taking money that I do not have, I was wondering if anyone had any legitimate recommendations for a legitimate vendor that has either 2-FMA or 4F-MPH (2-FMA most importantly) in stock or atleast usually has it. I greatly appreciate any guidance in regards to my question. Regardless, love you all and stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested also! Just starting to get into researching rc's and I like what 2-fma offers but still learning about others. And finding a trusted vendor

They're getting harder to find, that's for sure.  And, to make matters worse, our wonderful postal system (U.S.) has definitely cracked down on incoming packages.  The last one I ordered came from overseas and was seized. I received their little nasty-gram telling me it was ketamine (it wasn't), it was illegal, and basically warned me about it.  So now I'm looking for a legitimate US vendor...no luck so far.

Try emailing ************* and ask for January's  product list, if both aren't on there then ask, she usually has everything  from dissos, stims, and opioid.

Last edited:
@Monik3r 

you are pretty new here. Donate to the forum and post some more content, then pm me. I have vendor that I have used that I do not have his permission to post here(though i am considering trying to get him on here) but he has 2 f ma.

and is a swell dude in my experience with him.

I am going to contact my guy and try to get him on the forum so people can use him as we shouldn’t be sharing vendors who aren’t community tested. No one should let themselves be open to be scammed

I wouldn’t mind getting another solid vendor, it seems I’m using a different vendor every order, except with permanent vendor I use w weak benzo. except this last order from Netherlands, I am hoping it will arrive, as I’ve ordered steroids from Europe and etizest etizolam from India online pharmacy. Hope all is well, if so I will def order from them whom has both mentioned substance. If all goes well they will become my go to as long as customs is cool with substances being legal.

any feedback 

I am genuinely interested in obtaining any of these rc's too. Has there been any success in finding a legitimate vendor for these as I am finding a hard time finding one?

FWIW, TheRealRC.com has 4F-MPH in stock. I'd never ordered from them before, but I decided to take a shot and place an order today. When I tried to pay with Bitcoin, I was sent to coinpayments.net to process the payment, and got this:

YOU ARE IN A BLOCKED JURISDICTION

We are committed to consumer protection.

This service is censored in your state due to overly intrusive regulation that harms innovation and technology. This service is also censored if you are located in an Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") embargoed country or territory.

This service is censored in the following jurisdictions:

State of New York
State of Washington
Cuba
Crimea    
North Korea
Syria
Iran
I don't live in any of those places.

TheRealRC's only other payment option is a bank wire transfer. No thanks.

Always wanted to try 2~FMA and probably could use it more than ever. The increased productivity and relatively less side effects really interest me. It used to be everywhere but it almost seems nonexistent in the US, any idea why? I also read mixed reviews about smokey. Any US vendors would be great.

Does anyone know what happened to purple g? Was going well then they havent updated their site since the 1st. Had a pack for preshipment  disappear. Wont respond to emails... they just started their help desk option so i dont think they would exit after retooling the site. I sent an email to labconnect we will see how that goes i guess

Yeah i sent labconnect money. Have yet to see anything on informed. Today was one of his listed shipping days. Between him. Pgc and damn midir. Im out like.....more than i care to admit but a paycheck to most  people. Kinda starting to suck. Just looking for a solid vendor and it use to be so easy....or maybe ill get l7cky and like a horde of mail  will pop up at once lol. I doubt it highly. Sucks.

I'd be careful with purpleghostchemicals... I placed a small order with them 2+ weeks back and have had zero communications or deliveries, hoping there is a good explanation but I'm not holding my breath...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back