2-FMA or 4F-MPH Vendor Help Needed!

Ive had nothing but good experiences with pgc until my last two orders. Which appeared on informed then poof. Gone with no email. Plus those people usually update their front page atleast once or twice a week and close the shop... im thinking something must have happened to them as they have not shut down for the weekend as usual. Also following up labconnect updated his pastebin page today. Stating he was shipping.But nothing appeared on informed today and yes i paid for priority... if this changes ill update and redact what ive said but i feel i got ripped yet again.

smokey's 2-FMA is trash; I'm not even sure what it is. I tested positive for shit like PCP and shit i've never heard of from taking that. But, therealrc.com is legit. They have 2-fma in stock and its quality. 

@Sheol151  I also placed an order with labconnect last Friday (5/17). Paid for priority. They were quick to respond with payment info but since then have completely ignored all my follow up emails. I'm not holding my breath and highly suggest staying away from ordering with them in the meantime

Man what the hell happened i sent three dudes money and so far  nothing. I know thats the game but i lost my two go to vendors at the same time. I cant find a new one. It sucks it use to be so easy. Why do people suck so bad. Either they tell you how you have to live your one life because they know everthing  about everything (eyeroll) or they rip you off and dont even feel the slightest remorse.... im just trying to take a break like once a damn month without blatanly breaking their precious laws. Rant over.

So lab connect lowered his php prices. So even though i have yet to receive my initial order. I sent him a priv note saying(summerized) "dude i will buy more i you send me tracking or the first order i made 15 days ago" he read them cuz the notes are destroyed and didnt respond even to that so i think hes a one n done burner. But again i will redact that if it actually ever shows up but its doubtful since i havent hotton a response since i sent payment.

@Sheol151  I also placed an order with labconnect last Friday (5/17). Paid for priority. They were quick to respond with payment info but since then have completely ignored all my follow up emails. I'm not holding my breath and highly suggest staying away from ordering with them in the meantime
Any updates on your status? Still waiting?

Labconnect scammed me. Requested FMA with express delivery and got a response with a BTC address in a couple hrs. That was the last I heard and it’s been 2 weeks. 

Even tried to place another order to see if maybe he was just being lazy but, nah, this guy just takes money and laughs. 

I am going to contact my guy and try to get him on the forum so people can use him as we shouldn’t be sharing vendors who aren’t community tested. No one should let themselves be open to be scammed
He ever get on?

Trying to make the switch from the faster stuff to rc’s. Also interested in 2-fma..what is difference between that and the 4f-mph? Thanks 

Can anyone suggest any Europe vendor that sells real 2 FMA? I did research on internet and so far most trustworthy vendor I found is gr8 research chemicals-eu.com.  I read on this forum that its same vendor as smokeys chem site. I compared the two and they are indeed very similiar.

I have couple questions.

1. What is difference between gr8 and smokeys?

2. Is their 2 FMA fake as one poster here wrote or is it legit?

3. Is the website review site Trustpilot trustworthy? Alot reviews there look like shilling ( astroturfing )

4. What is best vendor to get real and pure 2 FMA in EU with low risk of getting scammed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone else confirm that's a legit DE email in that paste?  Its definitely not the one i use and there are a TON of DE fakes always going around so just wanna be sure no one gets scammed here! Also gonna tag the mod @Biskobro cuz I'm not sure DE wants to be affiliated with this site or not...

Bump for the topic Im also looking for 4fmph in the US.  The last person i used to hit up is out of stock

You guys should really consider donating and becoming a sponsor, which will give you access to the verified vendor page. There’s a few domestic vendors on there that carry tew fma and for eff m pea H 

Can anyone suggest any Europe vendor that sells real 2 FMA? I did research on internet and so far most trustworthy vendor I found is gr8 research chemicals-eu.com.  I read on this forum that its same vendor as smokeys chem site. I compared the two and they are indeed very similiar.

I have couple questions.

1. What is difference between gr8 and smokeys?

2. Is their 2 FMA fake as one poster here wrote or is it legit?

3. Is the website review site Trustpilot trustworthy? Alot reviews there look like shilling ( astroturfing )

4. What is best vendor to get real and pure 2 FMA in EU with low risk of getting scammed?
  1. They needed to create 2 websites in order to comply with some law. Smokey is intended for US customers and gr8-chemicals is intended for European customers. gr8 carries some products that are not available on Smokeys web shop, like certain Benzo powders. Also, gr8 offers a 20% discount to everyone who pays with Bitcoins. They assured me, that nonetheless they share one office, they keep only one stock and ship identical products no matter which shop you ordered from.

2. Their 2-FMA will not be "fake", but in the past three years there was no decent 2-FMA available anywhere. I don't know about the current batches going around, but I would consider these three to probably offer decent 2-FMA:

http://www.lisergiawave.com/product/2-fma/
    https://labsense.nl/research-chemicals/2-fma/
    https://www.gr8researchchemicals-eu.com/2-fma-hydrochloride?search=2-fm

3. The RC scene is a million dollar business and some shops spend thousands of Euros for either positive reviews or for smear campaigns against competitors. I like Trustpilot, but some reviews are obviously fake, no doubt about that. I usually check which other reviews an account has written to better understand if his review is rather trustworthy or not. Also, always remember that some people are just stupid. The ones who scream "scammer" the loudest might just be stupid, it's as simple as that. In the past, the quality and effects of chemicals were being discussed, these days, the debate is spinning around the question if a shop would actually deliver or only steal your money. I don't know when this began, but a) it's stupid and b) Smokey has been in business for many years and even offers 24/7 support via Live-Chat. They wouldn't be so successful, if they were selling "fake" 2-FMA. Labsense and Lisergia also have been around for many years already, it would be ridiculous to call  either of them scammers. Of course, mail services have a success rate below 100%, so in theory, it is always possible that a letter doesn't arrive.

4. Try the three I mentioned in answer no 2. If you are from the Netherlands, let me know and I will suggest a different shop. You could of course also try RareChems, Skookums or RealChems.com, or any other, they will all deliver, but I think the 3 mentioned above could have stocked the better batches.

I wish the halogenated amphetamines were easier to get from low profile countries (not NL) I miss the SI days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back