2-fma

Mr. Jynx

I finally got to test 2fma and the results have been great but I'm a little worried that maybe I overdid it lol. I worked all day so I just got home to get my mail like an hour ago so testing began really late in the day and I have no idea how I'm gonna sleep tonight and I have to work in the morning too. What dosage do you guys typically test????

I ordered some too, hoping it arrives. How does it compare to something like @dderall, if you've had it before?

@jgoebbs I am no stranger to adhd meds. Most people I have seen online compare it to Vyv@nse because of the duration. But the rush and euphoria I get from it is more like @dderrall imo. Or probably more like @dd on steroids lol.

@stuckinatornado I got mine from ***removed***which is a domestic vendor on discord. It's the only product they carry. Waited forever on some from trrc and all I got was a love letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jgoebbs I am no stranger to adhd meds. Most people I have seen online compare it to Vyv@nse because of the duration. But the rush and euphoria I get from it is more like @dderrall imo. Or probably more like @dd on steroids lol.

@stuckinatornado I got mine from deltachem, which is a domestic vendor on discord. It's the only product they carry. Waited forever on some from trrc and all I got was a love letter.
Does deltachem have a pastebin or something? I ordered 2 fm@ from trrc, but if it doesn't arrive I'd like to be able to get it from somewhere else, preferably domestic.

Received quick response for payment.  Nothing in the mail yet and I have informed delivery so I'll know as soon as it's scanned in. 

Just so everyone here knows d3lta's lab results actually belong to alb1on. All of their testing material starts with either A or AS. Its very likely this is a scam. 

@stuckinatornado I really wouldnt touch this. Look when the pastebin was made. Now look when OPs account was made. Then look at when the people that commented on this thread made their accounts. 

I second the above opinion. Tread lightly here and with any unknown vendor with very little feedback.

@dcc please update your situation with a @2earls in your post and I will take it down if you don't receive anything. 

@2earls  Appears to be a scam.  I sent a ping and a warning message.  Guess I'm SOL, but 50 bucks isn't that bad.

Well that sucks @dcc I'm sorry that happened to you. There are plenty of reliable V3nd0rs for this specific RC. I assume you chose this one for a specific good reason. 

DeltaChem just randomly emailed me today....probably got my email from someone else I got ripped off from....I just want domestic vendor, I miss the good ol days five six years ago......

@thegreenery Avoid! Selective scammer! He might send you your first test order cause he knows you will like the product but when you come back and place a big order you will get nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing, nothing nothing nothing and then hook it up fat with even more nothing. Trust me, I know from experience!!! This guy also goes by 'delta8' and 'chemd8' fyi. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back