2cb

Vegeta

Has any fellow forum users tried 2CB before? If so, what was your experience?

I've had friends who swear it's as strong as L5D but for me it was like a mild MDM@ with some hallucinogenic properties. Very enjoyable but only lasted about 90 minutes max. I was tripping but still fully functional (no driving of course).

I'm wondering if the stuff I got was underdosed or the effects have been exaggerated. I took what was supposedly 30mg.

What is anybody's thoughts that have tried this substance?

Never tried this, but I really want to, if I could find it. I’ve heard descriptions saying it’s like a cross between MDM@ and L$D; more psychedelic than MD, but not nearly as heavy as L. At the lower end of the dose spectrum, I’d expect hallucinogenic effects to be minimal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never tried this, but I really want to, if I could find it. I’ve heard descriptions saying it’s like a cross between MDM@ and L$D; more psychedelic than MD, but not nearly as heavy as L. At the lower end of the dose spectrum, I’d expect hallucinogenic effects to be minimal. 
This is exactly how I would describe it. No trails but very vivid colours and people faces are a bit distorted. Not in a scary way though. 

It also seems to have a short duration with a come up of 45 minutes, peaking at 2hrs and done by 4. If you can get it cheap it's worth a little try.

It's really not that special and only lasts a few hours. It always seemed rather cold and not particularly engaging to me. Personally, I'd rather have 2C-T-7 or 2C-T-2 come back.

It's really not that special and only lasts a few hours. It always seemed rather cold and not particularly engaging to me. Personally, I'd rather have 2C-T-7 or 2C-T-2 come back.
I've never tried those. I have to admit, when it comes to RC's I'm not very experienced. When looking for them I look for the closest thing to @c1d but it seems there really isn't anything out there apart from the real thing. Well maybe D  M   T but that is a whole different ball game!

@Vegeta Have you never heard of 1P-L$ D? Supposedly it’s pretty much indistinguishable from @cid. It may in fact be a prodrug for it. And there are other RC lys3rg@mides that are also reportedly very similar(particularly the ones whose names end in “L $ D”). 

@LunaLovegood I have heard of 1P but as I'm in the UK it is very difficult to get hold of any RC's at present. A few years ago you could walk into a shop and buy a packet of 5 pills or doses for £10. Sp1ic3 users ruined that for everyone though!

I shall do some research on here and see what I can find. I'm going to sponsor up soon once my new bitcoin wallet is up and running. I forgot all the details of the last one but it wasnt the best anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on what to look out for though!

People who know lucy do not like 1p, finding it cold and lacking... some like all@d do have fans among those with ready acess to lucy but not so with 1p...  and there is plenty of lucy around ... last i checked there was a vendor here reselling d n m g@m@ g0bl!n

Neuromanter said:
That is just your experience, there's plenty of people who tried both and think they're almost undistinguishable.
I tend not to believe people who say this. I've tried them all almost and they are clearly and distinctly different. Very similar yes, but certainly not the same. The others just don't have that specific feeling that feels like home somehow. They're ok but rather inferior to the original. Perhaps those people don't have enough experience. Having experienced the og lucy around 500 times in the past I think I know what I'm talking about and definitely know what I feel.

The character of a trip can change within the trip itself; I can’t take anyone who claims to be able to differentiate such similar substances seriously. Pardon the alliteration. There’s also the argument that there exists no meaningful difference between 1P and Lucy as evidence would suggest 1P has no activity on its own and is metabolized into Lucy. That said, anecdotally, I know several people who can’t tell the difference between the two. 

Has any fellow forum users tried 2CB before? If so, what was your experience?

I've had friends who swear it's as strong as L5D but for me it was like a mild MDM@ with some hallucinogenic properties. Very enjoyable but only lasted about 90 minutes max. I was tripping but still fully functional (no driving of course).

I'm wondering if the stuff I got was underdosed or the effects have been exaggerated. I took what was supposedly 30mg.

What is anybody's thoughts that have tried this substance?
So i have some reagent confirmed dutch 2cb powder. It is very strong, 10mg had me feeling it for 6 hours with hour +1-3 the strongest effect. During that time colors were extra vibrant and patterns on the rug were flowing slightly. There was also a strong body high that made it hard not to move around with slight tingling in the extremedies. ROA was sublingal in this case, which probably explains the lower dose as oral dosing loses significant amount of potency. During the trip i was never out of my head like lsd would do and i never felt a strong bruxism as i do on mdm@. Overall the headspace was pretty sober and the trippy effects came on in waves, not all encompasing, that could almost be pushed aside if you tried hard enough.

I would highly doubt you had anything close to 30mg, most pills are less than claimed by as much as half. Likewise if you went oral ROA on an full stomach that would have diminished it.

The 90 minutes max part sounds a bit short but the tripping but fully functional sounds right. 

Neuromanter said:
And don't you think this could be subjective impressions more than a really different pharmacological profile? 
No, not at all. The awareness of those people is not refined or sophisticated enough to tell the difference. Simply put, they are ignorant of the truth.

People who know lucy do not like 1p, finding it cold and lacking... some like all@d do have fans among those with ready acess to lucy but not so with 1p...  and there is plenty of lucy around ... last i checked there was a vendor here reselling d n m g@m@ g0bl!n

I know this thread is 2c b,  but only until recently it occurred to me to check around here to see if the force would lead me to help.

I have been looking to find eLeSDee and pure mdma as I am looking for therapeutic benefits and ease end of life stress from illness.

I thought the dark web was necessary. But its not for many other things, so maybe someone could point me in a direction? I would be very grateful.

@iversusvsversusi if you contribute you can gain access to the verified rc vendors which have a few lysergamides. The other stuff can sometimes be found in email only sources, again after donation you can see this section.

@iversusvsversusi if you contribute you can gain access to the verified rc vendors which have a few lysergamides. The other stuff can sometimes be found in email only sources, again after donation you can see this section.
I didn't know it was a yearly thing and donated right at the end of 2019. 

I think I still have access to email only section? Maybe that was pre 2020. I know I know, it IS worth the contribution.

I didn't know it was a yearly thing and donated right at the end of 2019. 

I think I still have access to email only section? Maybe that was pre 2020. I know I know, it IS worth the contribution.
That doesnt sound right. I donated in november 2019 and still have access. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back