3 fa

CAHEpiphany

Haven't been able to source this, am I blind? Interested in its minimal serotogenic properties, any experiences, and of course somewhere to find it, ideally US domestic. 

@CAHEpiphany  Is this RCs? This must be a new one for me, Ive been out of the RC game for a couple months (years in RC terms) and never heard of it. Is it supposed to be in the same class as 2fmph or apvphp?| 

Yes RC. Substituted amfet. 2 and 4 fa have been out of the US scene for awhile, just crossing my fingers someone has a lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill make sure to keep my ears open for you if I run into it. In the mean time Ill do some research and see what its all about. Seems pretty legit. @CAHEpiphany

I've been told via other means the fa scene in us is dead, and not willing to risk it from other countries. So not getting my hopes up :)

@CAHEpiphany Blanket ban or something? I know its been forever since Ive head of jsut plain FA, Lately its been 2-3-4 mph or eutylone or hexan lol But I have no experece with stims since highshool so Im sure a shit load has changed

Whats your favorite RCS stim thats domestic and mid effects, like just playing video games all day but not tweatky out on my gas staton attendent while the poor lady is trying to grab a 5 ouf of my hand but volting so hard I just wanna gtfo lol

Analog act covers sched 1 and 2, so I think the fa's are probably under blankets ban. 4 mph hasn't been tweaky for me but I'm also rx'd c0ncerta, so ymmv. I've also found pyros but have not researched them yet, but those I read are Mega tweaky so may not be what you're looking for. Haven't tried eutyline or h3xen so cannot comment on those.

@CAHEpiphany

lol I feel the same way!

I keep reading  casual mentions of 3fa research all over reddit and the like and my jealousy is starting to tingle. If I'm not wrong it was one of those much applauded perfect functionality/perfect recreation staples of like I don't know 2015? One of those years when I lurked on reddit about RCs and domestic vendors for years assuming it was just too  good to be true, which, lol by the time I dipped my toe in, it was just becoming too too good to be true (rcs in general not 3f@).

I'll admit I haven't done much digging for that or any enjoyable @mph or r1tal1n analog since shipping from neverland got too dogdy for most stateside entrance points.

I do the math i know it's still a much better deal than sourcing the pharma versions but I can't bring myself to pay $80 for a g of 4f-milesperhour, which is almost the only thing to find domestic now anyway. Plus I usually have to buy something I don't want or can't afford to meet the minimum purchase order then it's anoth 10 to even get it on the truck.

Lol I can't believe I'm complaining like I've been 'in the game' since 2008. I haven't and I'm sincerely grateful for all or none of the options available to me. Maybe when Im in better financial shape if there are enjoyable research materials to order to the lab I'll try china bulk.

Seems to be some shops  that aren't losing cred. 

I just miss the days of ordering from TRRC with a back pocket of confidence (they didn't have 3 fa back then either, I'm just pretending to stay on topic). 

Anyway, I'm done bemoaning the loss of about a year or two of semi convenient/affordable rc acquisition lol. My privilege is starting to ache lol

love to you all! If I see 3f@ I'll let you know 

I thought this one completely disappeared once China banned it in 2015/2016?!!?  Not sure why NL doesnt produce it, but maybe once China banned it some of the chems needed to synth it vanished too?

@veggieragz got it spot on with all these casual reddit mentions of folks finding it, really sparked my interest. Maybe everyone found their old stashes all at the same time lmao.

@DoomKitty random hypothesis, maybe there's someone who produces/sends only within the EU? I'm wondering if its a EU country where a majority doesn't speak English, but can get mags to English speakers without customs issues...

@CAHEpiphany i havent seen it on any EU sites at all for a while now.  I dont know all of them of course.  And ive never looked for it on the DNMs.  Are the reddit posts you all are reading recent?

@CAHEpiphany I was thinking the same thing I read on Reddit but the post are recent. I am afraid of getting ripped off or losing in customs.  Have you looked at Dischord lately?

@CAHEpiphany

Me too on dischord but I did see on Reddit the recent post. I mainly stick here only. you all our family to me there are no other forums I see like our forum.  Lobe kindness and caring members I do not need any forum but here! 

Much love

Marci

@CAHEpiphany Ok so i did my research! LL did a synth of it six months ago and it was available very briefly on their store r@r3ch3m$.  They haven’t synthesized it since and it’s unknown if they will.  Fingers crossed for you and @veggieragz that they do!

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty beat me to it, but that's the exact same info I had and I've been watching like a hawk... though not the DN sites, so maybe half a hawk.  I'll follow this thread and maybe one of us will be able to update with good news sooner rather than later

@CAHEpiphany   Looks like your search may have come to an end, as it's back on the menu of the vendor mentioned by @DoomKitty a few posts back.  I've not used r@r3 so can't personally vouch for them and only happened to discover the availability while helping someone else track down an item of interest.  It may be Wed. before I can even order so who knows how long before it arrives and a review would be possible, but no Stateside shipping restrictions as far as I can tell, so maybe luck will see it arrive sooner than later.

@CAHEpiphany   Not a problem.  Just remember that there's a reason domestics don't usually have much in the way of substituted amps/phenethyls, and that's the Federal Analogue Act, so be safe and best of luck... and now I'll be spending way too much time looking for reports/anecdotes on that matter.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back