3 fa

That's my main concern, I HATE going overseas, but this might be an exception. As long as it is not sent from the netherworlds I'd feel a lot better

Should be options regarding that, but I feel the same way.  Hesitated too long last time and missed the chance though, so we'll see what wins out in the end.

Well, I just discovered they have something else on my want list, so hopefully can restore my BTC wallet today or will suck it up and get more because the stars have aligned in my favor.  Thank you @CAHEpiphany and @DoomKitty because I may have missed this chance too without the thread and reminder who I'd seen stocking it earlier this year.

@CAHEpiphany off topic as hell and I am sorry. You just seem to be a really seasoned member and I have noticed you be of great assistance to many others in here. Wondering if you know any LEGIT vendor for 5cladba? Sick and tired of being scammed ☹️.  Thanks so much in advance and if your unable to assist I still appreciate you taking your time in just reading this. 

Welcome @Ryanskates11. Donating to the forum opens lots of options for that, though I personally cannot vouch for the quality of the chem itself. The verified vendors usually are good quality.

Here's me realizing that I never placed my order... even I don't know what to do with myself some days other than shake my head and wonder if I should be wearing a helmet to prevent hurting myself.

Here's me realizing that I never placed my order... even I don't know what to do with myself some days other than shake my head and wonder if I should be wearing a helmet to prevent hurting myself.
Lmao I think we have all had these moments 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back