3-FPM question

I am a stimulant enthusiast but have yet had the pleasure to sample 3-FPM.   I've heard it has interesting properties, but it may be too low key , I'm not sure.  For instance, some closely affiliated RC's such as 2-FMA and 4f-MPH don't even register on the seismograph for me.   Should I just forget about this one, or is there hope ?? 

Doubleup said:
3fpm is a great. Function stim. Im a fan personally. Ive been taking it semi-regularly.
Do you prefer it to 4f-MPH...which I have heard described as the ULTIMATE functional stim?  

Doubleup said:
4fmph makes me too paranoid and that usual inhibits productivity.
I can't seem to get an effect from 4f-MPH.  I've noticed anytime a stimulant is labeled "productive" it doesn't do anything for me.  Like 2-FMA as well.  

Doubleup said:
Sounds like you arent dosing high enough. 2fma i use doses of nearly 250mg

4fmph around 100mg

Same for 3fpm.

Some people are naturally not succeptable to the effects of stims too and have to dose higher than others.

Just make sure to allergy test first
I thought I might have done something to my brain chemistry with all the pyros and cathinones.    One day the amps and dopamine releasers  just stopped doing anything.  Adderall , dexedrine, etc.   So I thought maybe I blew a fuse.  The caths/pyros still work.  Maybe they overloaded the amphetamine circuit lol. Or like you said , maybe it's a dosage issue. Shrugs.  

3fpm is fantastic, if you are a biological match for its modes of action.  Some are, some are not, but if you are it is a beautiful stimulant.  And if you do not feel anything from 2fma, 4mfph, I am guessing you will want to try a higher dose.  Start small though, and after getting a good idea of how it effects your research, you can go higher with a distinct lack of negatives.  As long as everything else is in check (diet, sleep, hygiene) it is almost always very forgiving on the tail end in terms of side effects.  

3fpm is fantastic, if you are a biological match for its modes of action.  Some are, some are not, but if you are it is a beautiful stimulant.  And if you do not feel anything from 2fma, 4mfph, I am guessing you will want to try a higher dose.  Start small though, and after getting a good idea of how it effects your research, you can go higher with a distinct lack of negatives.  As long as everything else is in check (diet, sleep, hygiene) it is almost always very forgiving on the tail end in terms of side effects.  
I have tried to hyperdose to get an effect with 2-FMA in particular,  and 4F-MPH and it's just no dice.  Same with Adderall.  I believe it has to be the mechanism of action.  I think all of these are straight dopamine releasers, whereas I seem to have better luck with dopamine reuptake inhibitors,  ie. cathinones, pyros.   That's just a hypothesis though.  And I don't know which one 3-FPM falls into offhand.  But I have heard it described as a "productive stimulant" which bodes not well since those others like 2-FMA are described that way.  

I have tried to hyperdose to get an effect with 2-FMA in particular,  and 4F-MPH and it's just no dice.  Same with Adderall.  I believe it has to be the mechanism of action.  I think all of these are straight dopamine releasers, whereas I seem to have better luck with dopamine reuptake inhibitors,  ie. cathinones, pyros.   That's just a hypothesis though.  And I don't know which one 3-FPM falls into offhand.  But I have heard it described as a "productive stimulant" which bodes not well since those others like 2-FMA are described that way.  
Interesting.  It does sound like you may have burned out some of the the neurotransmitter pathways from "overloading the amphetamine circuit" lol, which will impact effects from any releaser or reuptake inhibitor.

Also, just a headsup, the phenidates are all reuptake inhibitors as far as I know.  There may be some release activity, but it will be minimal, if at all. 

Add to that, many cathinones are reuptake inhibitors, while also being releasers.  Some will have more effect on norepi, often resulting in that uneasy tweaker vibe, and the ones with more affinity for dopamine would probably be smoother.  Some even have the effect of being a catecholamine transporter blocker as well, which could be another possible contributing factor in inducing psychosis or strange behavior.  I should be clear, that many of the modes of action for especially the newer compounds, are not fully known.  Some of what is spouted on the forums as fact is just speculation,  lots of parroting what others have said with no real data whatsoever.  My main point here is that the reasons for a lack of desired effects after "circuit overload" are probably much more complex than releasers vs reuptake inhibition.

3fpm is thought to be a releaser of primarily dopamine, followed by norepi, and a likely negligible effect on serotonin.  At low doses of 30-75mg, it is a very functional stim.  100mg and up the euphoria can become more and more pronounced the higher you go.  I had a friend take 600 mg his first time, crazy bastard.  He said he had the greatest night of his life, and broke his bed having crazy sexytime with his wife.  Said he was a little tired after only getting a few hours sleep the next day, that was it.  So it is all dose related with this one.

I had an episode at a young n' dumb point in life, where I pushed things way too far with stims.  After that I had similar issues to what you describe, and more.   Stims didn't seem to work at all, nothing but side effects pronounced.  Also had developed some disturbing cognitive issues.  I thought I had done permanent damage that I would just have to live with.  But if I could do something about it, I would.  So for 8 months I had basically no stimulants, no excessive caffeine, nothing that would elevate dopamine, norepi, adrenaline.  Along with that I did thorough research with natural and synthetic compounds that show a lot of promise in restoration/protection of the monoamine system.  That regimen brought me back nearly 100%.  The real success of this process was discovering that the "magic" was back.  When I slowly began dipping my toes back in the stim pool, all the therapeutic effects that were once long lost were available to me again.  From then on, I took much more of a harm reduction approach, and it has been much more rewarding.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case you might be interested in getting things in the grey matter back to a more normal baseline.  As long as excessive dosing is avoided, I think 3fpm would be one of the least offensive rc's in that regard, but you would likely still be supporting the supraphysiological baseline that was set after the brain was flooded with neurotransmitters.  A period of abstinence with a targeted approach to restoration did wonders for me.  Just a thought.

Interesting.  It does sound like you may have burned out some of the the neurotransmitter pathways from "overloading the amphetamine circuit" lol, which will impact effects from any releaser or reuptake inhibitor.

Also, just a headsup, the phenidates are all reuptake inhibitors as far as I know.  There may be some release activity, but it will be minimal, if at all. 

Add to that, many cathinones are reuptake inhibitors, while also being releasers.  Some will have more effect on norepi, often resulting in that uneasy tweaker vibe, and the ones with more affinity for dopamine would probably be smoother.  Some even have the effect of being a catecholamine transporter blocker as well, which could be another possible contributing factor in inducing psychosis or strange behavior.  I should be clear, that many of the modes of action for especially the newer compounds, are not fully known.  Some of what is spouted on the forums as fact is just speculation,  lots of parroting what others have said with no real data whatsoever.  My main point here is that the reasons for a lack of desired effects after "circuit overload" are probably much more complex than releasers vs reuptake inhibition.

3fpm is thought to be a releaser of primarily dopamine, followed by norepi, and a likely negligible effect on serotonin.  At low doses of 30-75mg, it is a very functional stim.  100mg and up the euphoria can become more and more pronounced the higher you go.  I had a friend take 600 mg his first time, crazy bastard.  He said he had the greatest night of his life, and broke his bed having crazy sexytime with his wife.  Said he was a little tired after only getting a few hours sleep the next day, that was it.  So it is all dose related with this one.

I had an episode at a young n' dumb point in life, where I pushed things way too far with stims.  After that I had similar issues to what you describe, and more.   Stims didn't seem to work at all, nothing but side effects pronounced.  Also had developed some disturbing cognitive issues.  I thought I had done permanent damage that I would just have to live with.  But if I could do something about it, I would.  So for 8 months I had basically no stimulants, no excessive caffeine, nothing that would elevate dopamine, norepi, adrenaline.  Along with that I did thorough research with natural and synthetic compounds that show a lot of promise in restoration/protection of the monoamine system.  That regimen brought me back nearly 100%.  The real success of this process was discovering that the "magic" was back.  When I slowly began dipping my toes back in the stim pool, all the therapeutic effects that were once long lost were available to me again.  From then on, I took much more of a harm reduction approach, and it has been much more rewarding.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case you might be interested in getting things in the grey matter back to a more normal baseline.  As long as excessive dosing is avoided, I think 3fpm would be one of the least offensive rc's in that regard, but you would likely still be supporting the supraphysiological baseline that was set after the brain was flooded with neurotransmitters.  A period of abstinence with a targeted approach to restoration did wonders for me.  Just a thought.
I very much appreciate the concern and the detailed analysis.  Without a doubt just taking a break would do wonders.  8 months doesn't sound too horrific.   I've been on a pretty good clip now for awhile , so shifting it down is beyond the logical thing to do.  But with quarantine and shit, I predict this isnt the best time.  (LOL, excuses always excuses.  Kick the can down the road.  When is it Ever a good time to take a break?  LOL.)   By no means am I at a point where nothing works anymore...its just taking the higher octane stims atm.  When I get to that point of taking a breather, I would really like to pick your brain on what tonics and vitamin/nutrients I should binge on.  Thanks again for your solid advice/info.  🙂

I very much appreciate the concern and the detailed analysis.  Without a doubt just taking a break would do wonders.  8 months doesn't sound too horrific.   I've been on a pretty good clip now for awhile , so shifting it down is beyond the logical thing to do.  But with quarantine and shit, I predict this isnt the best time.  (LOL, excuses always excuses.  Kick the can down the road.  When is it Ever a good time to take a break?  LOL.)   By no means am I at a point where nothing works anymore...its just taking the higher octane stims atm.  When I get to that point of taking a breather, I would really like to pick your brain on what tonics and vitamin/nutrients I should binge on.  Thanks again for your solid advice/info.  🙂
I can definitely understand that excuse.   I find myself with lots of free time to research lately.  

And feel free to pick my brain anytime, glad to share.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back