5 Letter Game

Dave eats virgin clams broiled in butter!

Shit that's six, can I loose the E at the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavenLee  You've heard of the Grammy's,well I given you a Golden Clammy for that last post! Thank You darling /default_wub.png  lol....

Thanks Dave you're such a good sport, time to give you a break and mess with Starboyblu! Love you muchos!

PRICK

Marci

Stunning. Brilliantly gorgeous. Big beautiful eyes that will shake your soul. Her personality is easy to fall deeply in love with. Very creative.Smart and sweet but loses faith easily. Bad about getting hopes up. Let's everyone walk all over her and asks for nothing in return. Does everything for others benefits. On the down side, is a very jealous person and gets anger-ed easily, but is not easily forgotten.

I got this from urban dictionary most of its right on, but jealousy hell no!

PRICK

_Perverted _Reach around _Involving _Cows and _Ky 

SAILS

Loose Opioid Vaginal Examinations Rule

ROCKS

Loves A Wildly Loud Zorgasm!  (thats fair, shut up, u liked it)  /default_wink.png

CUERVO

Black cat I demand you call me right now, I am you're father or shall I say mother you know this to be true, rip off from Star Wars but seriously give me a shout!

DIRTY as like all the clam members dirty minds, especially Dave! King Clam!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back