5 Letter Game

FLUFF

Frantic Licking Usurps Fucking Fanny(British fanny = ladybits, not rear end my US brothers and sisters) 

MUMMY
loool that made me laugh hard/

ok ok.. 

DORKY

Dam oliver rammed (that in without any) K.Y (jelly)

@dotcomkotr I'd playing fast and loose with the rules I see. Can hardly blame him because I have exhausted every use of the letter Y which is a real stinker after you have had to come up with something numerous times.

Can we have a break on 5 letter words ending in Y?

And @dotcomkotr we need a word to play off of.

Last edited by a moderator:
XANAX are you serious @Phrenicz?  I should kick your little bat butt for that one.

XANAX 

Xeroxed Arse, Needed An Xray

TROLL

HURTS

Heavy Udders Require Tough Support

TOUGH

Loooool that's probably my favourite I've read ??? 630 am an just burst out with laughter an woke the angry udder carrier in my bed next to me... Na that was a good one
An nicely throwing me off with a TOUGH question ??

THEM OVERSIZED UDDERS GOT HEFTY  (SORRY IF NOT USED IN US. HEFTY=RATHER LARGE)

HASH

Loooooool it was 6 am
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Ok. 

SNAKEY
And that's six?! You got a problem with numbers today dude?! ; )

loooooool wow ffs meant snake think i was tryin to avoid a Y im sorry guys having a brain fart 

IDIOT 

Lol suits me today

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back