5 word story!

• Thread starter Thread starter sadminion
  • Start date Start date
 One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk,

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....She asks for a selfie ...
 One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... 

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.

five words guys...no cheating lol

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard 

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard fall unconscious. Body temperatures dropping 

Last edited by a moderator:
 One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard fall unconscious. Body temperatures dropping , due to stinky wet farts!

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard fall unconscious. Body temperatures dropping , due to stinky wet farts!, hibernation sets in. Meanwhile, alarms

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard fall unconscious. Body temperatures dropping , due to stinky wet farts!, hibernation sets in. Meanwhile, alarms

This story going no where fast... would anyone mind if I started over? in another thread... or this one can continue as well

One day a woman goes on the train. She sits down sticks her tongue on the window and Raises curiosity. The man in pink polka dot skates towards the bus. He looks at her. He wonders if she likes his clothing.As he is in disguise as a transexual otter pimp.  Also known as Caitlyn Jenner!   Looking rather awkward these days.....  He/She asks to sit down AND talk to people about How to fix her hair.  Wanting a purple mohawk, ... to get better ratings 4$ ... No dye/razor nigh, she cried.  She farts so loud the tunnel collapses, and all aboard fall unconscious. Body temperatures dropping , due to stinky wet farts!, hibernation sets in. Meanwhile, alarms didn't wake anyone; all died.

- THE END -
This story going no where fast... would anyone mind if I started over? in another thread... or this one can continue as well
See theme of next story develop below .........

Um, it looks like i said the story was going noplace fast so lets close it..

the game is you just keep adding ridiculous and more ridiculous...the story never really ends...its up to us to make it interesting...just for future reference..

howecer i dont like someone making it like i did that, because i didnt..

ill play along aitforit, but the story really wasnt supposed to end...WE are the ones to keep it going and make it silly

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap"

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap" was a developing wet fart

I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT.............

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap" was a developing wet fart, and, "I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT", we smiled, (me from gas).

Yes sadminion. That was my fault...   I will follow the rules   :-)  50 lashes with the wet noodle   and no porridge for Gallon... bed time :-)   Sorry.

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap" was a developing wet fart, and, "I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT", we smiled, (me from gas).  She says "oops doc i"

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap" was a developing wet fart, and, "I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT", we smiled, (me from gas).  She says "oops doc i"(doc) Pregnant? I just met you!!

When I heard the doctor say that my stomach going "fooowap" was a developing wet fart, and, "I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT", we smiled, (me from gas).  She says "oops doc i"(doc) Pregnant? I just met you!!

"How do you intend to 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back