A Envelope From The Last Week Of Oct. A No Show

Biskoinferno

So made a Nice X-Mas order early it's been basically 2 months and Nothing usually 2 weeks Tops to recieve,NO LL or anything,just wondering what could of happened ??My Vendor on the good Standards we are on did a reship for half the order but it was a nice big one and was hoping for it all .I recieved the reship with No Problems.I even had to Pick it up cause I missed the first Delivery and it was a Saturday.Anybody plz.comment,just been on my Mind.

BbJoJo

Where was the order originating from? There were postal strikes in several countries recently that my have created some delays.

So made a Nice X-Mas order early it's been basically 2 months and Nothing usually 2 weeks Tops to recieve,NO LL or anything,just wondering what could of happened ??My Vendor on the good Standards we are on did a reship for half the order but it was a nice big one and was hoping for it all .I recieved the reship with No Problems.I even had to Pick it up cause I missed the first Delivery and it was a Saturday.Anybody plz.comment,just been on my Mind.

BbJoJo
it mite have been lost or jacked.

Where was the order originating from? There were postal strikes in several countries recently that my have created some delays.
Indi@ and they weren't on a strike ...just fell off the Map .Well Atleast I got half ,just don't get how the reship went right through 3 weeks later after the tracking no longer worked and I contacted my Vendor.It never passed my State ,last update was inbound into custz And stayed that way till the tracking stopped working .BbJoJo

And this has been my Man for years I doubt he tried to pull BS,But it was my Biggest order for a few hundo$ Like five Bengies US$

BbJoJo

Possible your package got pulled before it hit us customs? I'm sure the postal workers in Indi@ are always on the lookout for some free meds.

And this has been my Man for years I doubt he tried to pull BS,But it was my Biggest order for a few hundo$ Like five Bengies US$

BbJoJo
I did not say he scammed you the person in thr county's mail probly lost it or jacked it happens all the time lost or stole in transit. And this is a big problem in 1nd1@ I used to lose about 1-10 or so order with just never getting them no LL nthin in that area just comes with the territory.

Possible your package got pulled before it hit us customs? I'm sure the postal workers in Indi@ are always on the lookout for some free meds.
No it sat at ICSNY FOREVER made it 2 hours away from me,then fell off the Map after the TN STOPPED working,like 3 weeks it just sat with No updates then the shipper tn was no longer good,contacted my Man and his policy is a 50% reship which did show like 10 days after we talked about it ..Just wish I got it ALL NOT HALF.BbJoJo

No it sat at ICSNY FOREVER made it 2 hours away from me,then fell off the Map after the TN STOPPED working,like 3 weeks it just sat with No updates then the shipper tn was no longer good,contacted my Man and his policy is a 50% reship which did show like 10 days after we talked about it ..Just wish I got it ALL NOT HALF.

BbJoJo
Wow what the hell that's odd to say the least man I would trip out makes you really wonder huh?

I did not say he scammed you the person in thr county's mail probly lost it or jacked it happens all the time lost or stole in transit. And this is a big problem in 1nd1@ I used to lose about 1-10 or so order with just never getting them no LL nthin in that area just comes with the territory.
Really I'm like over 20+recieved and only this one problem recently after YEARS of envelopes .Guess I've had OK LUCK .I also go with other ppl that have different goodies n No problems.JINX KNOCK ON WOOD 4 my New Years gift BbJoJo

Really I'm like over 20+recieved and only this one problem recently after YEARS of envelopes .Guess I've had OK LUCK .I also go with other ppl that have different goodies n No problems.JINX KNOCK ON WOOD 4 my New Years gift

BbJoJo
Yea I know what you mean i wonder if they know because we order so much if our mai1 ppl are like really and just jack and take the order.

Wow what the hell that's odd to say the least man I would trip out makes you really wonder huh?
Yup Kindsy it's BEEN on my mind ,I look for a LL EVERYDAY but Nothing ,got one once from Palmira when they sank it took 30 days or less to arise .Thats why I started this Topic ,Weird shit been on my mind .I have recieved 2 envelopes since then too...Its just 6 feet deep ,Oh Well..It was pretty F'in Big I should of split it up Ya live and learn .BbJoJo

Yup Kindsy it's BEEN on my mind ,I look for a LL EVERYDAY but Nothing ,got one once from Palmira when they sank it took 30 days or less to arise .Thats why I started this Topic ,Weird shit been on my mind .I have recieved 2 envelopes since then too...Its just 6 feet deep ,Oh Well..It was pretty F'in Big I should of split it up Ya live and learn .

BbJoJo
Yea I try to split mine up to but sometimes I don't think it matters because it all depends on who's chkin them if they are a dick or are just cool/lazy.

Yea well its kind of made that way for us we don't get much choice in the matter.

Yup Kindsy it's BEEN on my mind ,I look for a LL EVERYDAY but Nothing ,got one once from Palmira when they sank it took 30 days or less to arise .Thats why I started this Topic ,Weird shit been on my mind .I have recieved 2 envelopes since then too...Its just 6 feet deep ,Oh Well..It was pretty F'in Big I should of split it up Ya live and learn .

BbJoJo
I have had LL that took 3 months to get to me. Ya never know.

I can relate... my package has been "inbound into customs" for over a month. Just give me the darn LL already

You will mor than likely never know what happened. Like you said, it is the game we are in. Kinda pointless, sadly, even talking about it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back