A Envelope From The Last Week Of Oct. A No Show

No it sat at ICSNY FOREVER made it 2 hours away from me,then fell off the Map after the TN STOPPED working,like 3 weeks it just sat with No updates then the shipper tn was no longer good,contacted my Man and his policy is a 50% reship which did show like 10 days after we talked about it ..Just wish I got it ALL NOT HALF.

BbJoJo

Not all postal workers are on the up and up. Could be your package was taken for personal use.  Some postal workers who work in the sorting department are always on the lookout for themselves. No LL equals your package is in someone else's hands.

i have a similar issue with another vendor, package hasn't changed status since 01/07/15 says its still preparing from origin or something 

Not all postal workers are on the up and up. Could be your package was taken for personal use.  Some postal workers who work in the sorting department are always on the lookout for themselves. No LL equals your package is in someone else's hands.
I worked in the sorting section for years and they have cameras on you at all times and they even set you up.  One time when I came back from a 15 min. break there was an  open envelope with cash inside among the letters I was sorting.  I took it to  my supervisor and after that I was treated so much nicer even the biggie supervisors smiled at me after that. If you get caught there it is jail time for sure.   If someone were to steal a letter it would be a million times easier for the carrier.  Recently I had a very small order from Amazon disappear and the last thing the tracking said was "out for delivery" but it never came.  It was just a ten dollar cosmetic, nothing anyone would want.  I went to the post office and they said they couldn't understand why it wasn't scanned and that's it... they didn't really care.  Said I would be called if they knew anything and I never heard about it again.

I worked in the sorting section for years and they have cameras on you at all times and they even set you up.  One time when I came back from a 15 min. break there was an  open envelope with cash inside among the letters I was sorting.  I took it to  my supervisor and after that I was treated so much nicer even the biggie supervisors smiled at me after that. If you get caught there it is jail time for sure.   If someone were to steal a letter it would be a million times easier for the carrier.  Recently I had a very small order from Amazon disappear and the last thing the tracking said was "out for delivery" but it never came.  It was just a ten dollar cosmetic, nothing anyone would want.  I went to the post office and they said they couldn't understand why it wasn't scanned and that's it... they didn't really care.  Said I would be called if they knew anything and I never heard about it again.
Suzie, I have read and seen in the local news in my area of so many problems with the postal service. Carriers dumping thier entire route for the day down the storm drains just because they don't feel like working that day. And the setups you spoke about in the sorting area, I've also seen reports of usps employees getting caught up in that. So sad that they can make such a decent wage and still resort to stealing or trashing other peoples stuff. I'm sure their are really good postal workers. Just a few bad apples, that's all.

There was just a report of a postal worker in the Detroit area that was arrested for stealing around $2k from people's birthday//graduation cards. Her excuse was that she was bored. They kept finding opened mail off of the interstate at a certain mile marker, and eventually caught her tossing the evidence out of her car window. Pretty petty and lame. Some people.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back