a-PCYP?

• Thread starter Thread starter sp4c3m4n
  • Start date Start date
S

sp4c3m4n

I didn't want to clogged up Jack's the thread with this question because it's not something I think should be brought up in a vendors post.

Has anyone tried vaping this stuff? I've given it a couple tries and it DEFINITELY works but there has to be a way to do this without it burning so fast. It doesn't char or anything with light heat but turns a brownish pungent color and tastes absolutely horrid. The smaller the material after crushing it the faster it turns brown. I figured it would vape easier if broken down unfortunately.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done this the "right" way. I saw a guy used baking soda and made a paste of it to freebase which I also tried but had less results that way (probably bad ratio of chem:baking soda 

Anyway just curious what anyone's thoughts on this stuff are. Its better than hexen imo but isn't very euphoric for me at least. More if a clear headed kinda jittery stimming but I've never gotten the near orgasm inducing euphoria from caths some people do.

Well one thing I can say is I don't feel anything cardiac related that's particularly scary. A-PHP gave me wicked palpitations sometimes but I feel relatively relaxed right now despite the aforementioned jitters lol

Last edited:
I didn't want to clogged up Jack's the thread with this question because it's not something I think should be brought up in a vendors post.

Has anyone tried vaping this stuff? I've given it a couple tries and it DEFINITELY works but there has to be a way to do this without it burning so fast. It doesn't char or anything with light heat but turns a brownish pungent color and tastes absolutely horrid. The smaller the material after crushing it the faster it turns brown. I figured it would vape easier if broken down unfortunately.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done this the "right" way. I saw a guy used baking soda and made a paste of it to freebase which I also tried but had less results that way (probably bad ratio of chem:baking soda 

Anyway just curious what anyone's thoughts on this stuff are. Its better than hexen imo but isn't very euphoric for me at least. More if a clear headed kinda jittery stimming but I've never gotten the near orgasm inducing euphoria from caths some people do.

Well one thing I can say is I don't feel anything cardiac related that's particularly scary. A-PHP gave me wicked palpitations sometimes but I feel relatively relaxed right now despite the aforementioned jitters lo
@sp4c3m4n You're going to ask a Chinese seller how the chemicals they sell are used in humans?

You will get a unified response: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

No harm intended jack.

Regretfully I did not obtain the product from you instead another vendor but stillT

That'swhy I made a thread separate from yours. You sell them for laboratory research but I know others intend to ingest things they probably shouldn't so I'm just being practical bringing info about a chemical that's basically unheard of and nobody seems to be getting any reviews as to it's research potential.

I mean it's been available for over a month now and there's like 10 reviews

@sp4c3m4n I haven't researched A-PCYP but I know in general that Cathinones burn easily, so they are best off of glass with a lighter not a torch. Don't crush, put whole chunks in the pipe and heat an area of glass adjacent to the rock, let it slide into that area and melt into a puddle. Continue heating the area around the puddle and gently swish the puddle around. Water filtration might help your machine get those bigger "punchy" hits that give that euphoric rush. You might also try making a glycerol solution and vaping out of a conventional mod.

I had same issue in my research..I figured it was cuz I’m used to a different chem. It does have a horrid smell..is the smell just a given with this chem? 

Hello. I finally found my way back into this account so I thought I'd chime in with my experiences on this one.  The short answer is I approve.

It's definitely pretty potent by weight and lasts a good bit several hours plus anyway.  It doesn't really give a huge rush, but is still enjoyable and because of that not as moreish as one might expect with such a potent material.  I agree with other reports I've read that it isn't too jittery and doesn't seem to have many of the other negative side effects that some members this class have including being able to get some sleep.

I find it vapes nice as is right off foil, just go easy on the heat.  Vape it not burn it.  I've also mixed up a bit with some vegetable glycerine based e-liquid I made which worked out well.  It's a good way to use it functionality as a nice pick-up throughout the day.  To me this one is a winner, I'm plan to stock up on more eventually.

P.S.  It made for a very enjoyable and long lasting sexy time, 10/10 would recommend.

Has anyone found this chemical to be water soluble  / more water souble i prefer a certain ROA that demands water soublity and it would be a massive letdown if this chem was not sufficiently  soluble is there a way to increase? 

it was my first researched pyro and while I heard good things about it, it seems like pyro is not my thing as I didn't like it too much for being too tweaky.

@sp4c3m4n You're going to ask a Chinese seller how the chemicals they sell are used in humans?

You will get a unified response: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.
If you are aware of what Chinese Labs look like from the inside, you will probably avoid eating these chems... Check out this BBC footage from a Chinese lab: 

I'm pretty much stim expert and always prefer cathinones over amphetamines. I did, mainly snorted, tons of best quality a-php and tested many aphp/apvp replacements. Most of them is worthless garbage so I was pretty sceptical to a-pcyp first. 

Now after some research I can state that this is the best apvp/aphp replacement, potency comparable with aphp, slightly less euphoric and more functional than aphp but no big difference really. Also less side effects in higher dosing.

can surely reccomend 

My take on a-PCYP is that it would be the best pyro on the market if a-PHP didn't exist.   It is a decent replacement for a-PHP.  There are many similarities between the two,  as discussed above.     I'm not sure what it is exactly missing, but maybe some euphoria.  This is a bit more tweaky than a-PHP.  But I believe it is longer lasting.   I would place this chem above NEP and slightly above 3f-a-PVP but below a-PHP on the hierarchy.  

So.     A-PHP ... 9.0

A-PCYP.... 8.0

3f-a-PVP....7.5

NEP .....    7.0

I would place this chem above NEP and slightly above 3f-a-PVP but below a-PHP on the hierarchy. 
Really? I sampled from Albion, which may not have been the best gauge - can you advise where you obtained from? From my testing, it was just another dud. I vape all my cathinones - and possibly that is why I got only a jittery stimulation, zero euphoria. It reminded me of Iso, which isn't my bag. With endorsements like these, I'd love to give it another shot! NEP was thought to be a decent replacement - until I had both in hand and... well - PHP shattered NEP's whole self image... poor little guy.

@Spinningplates fully agree  just I'd prefer NEP over 3f . However 3f tested just briefly so cannot be objective with it. But aphp is top, guess we agree I that. In vitro of course 😀 Peace and safe research 

Will anyone reading this, please give me an idea if this chem is better to buy from Euro or from China? It’s legal in China, so they should be on their game with It, am i right or nah? I don’t think the EU is currently sything this own their own, and while I could be very well wrong, it is why I have asked y’all this question: China apcyp vs Euro apcyp? The correct consensus is important to me, especially during covid19 and customs. 
 Also, I’ve read that it’s stronger than NEP, has anyone compared it to good quality (strong) Hexen? I thought I had tried this one awhile back (acyp) but later found out it was A-piph (A damn fine batch of it).  My faves that are still easier to get than not are:  APHP! the crown jewel of pyros (still available) I really enjoy good batches of a-piph as well) i used to by fuck tons of Hexen and they’d always send me a bunch of MDPHP as well, which was fun stuff it’s great In freebase, haven’t tried the other shit, and the last time I had freebase MDPHP was the end 2018 or some shit.  Sorry for ranting, my mind is obsessed, I’m still waiting on one order from Europe,  kinda buggin from the low down, and while I still have great faith that it’s gonna show, I wish to hell we actually knew more! I wish @13X would write us here and tell us what’s going on. I will finally join DBG tonight, at whatever membership level I have bitcoin lefteover for. I would have do so awhile ago but some real life expenses got in the way, big time. 
   ya know? I just remembered that I have two lost stashes in my backyard!  what I wouldnt give to find them, one MDPV the other A-PHP.  I swear it’s the shadow people who come out like roaches when we’re peeking through the drapes for the po po, and snag our precious RCs (toe clippings? DON’T DO IT!). Thing is, I need some crazy shit to get me hyper vigilant to their shenanigans. Anything from Good Ol’ fashioned quality Hexen to ACYP,  as well as, A-Phip or the king, APHP. and NO! If found l, I do not plan on selling it, it’s the oldest trick in the book so don’t fall for it, fam.  the cool thing is, there’s lots of RC vets in here as well as newbies and the the attitude  from everyone is pretty damn refreshing! Definitely enough that I best be gettin my ass on donate proto, I’ll read the directions first too, lol otherwise I might just fuck up 🤣 

Last edited by a moderator:
batch analysis indications suggest contender for crown maybe, test apparatus rode hard put away wet data ultimately inconclusive measuring gauges thrown outta wack. discombobulated data stream

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back