a-PVP

We offer good substitutes for a-pvp
If your prices were better I would buy. You would have so many more customers. I guarantee you would make way more money with more customers at reasonable prices. You sell research chems for higher prices than street drugs when they originally cost a fraction of what you charge.

Even if you didn't lower prices if you got rid of the M.O.Q. most people don't have the money to blow on shit that your m.o.q. is 10g's when you charge 100$ per g. I know so many people who would still pay 100$ for a g if I could just buy 1 or 2 g. I bet right now get rid of moq and tons of people will buy right away.

Fuck I would even help get people to go to the site .

I wanna test that 5f-apihp so bad but I can't spend that type of money

Lmk if you plan to Change that soon please

But whatts your success like w us customs?

Almost 100% I would say. There are times when customs in the United States are very challenging and the percentages drop slightly. But most of the time it's almost 100%. Up to 500 grams from China to the United States we offer reship (unless otherwise specified for a specific product)

If your prices were better I would buy. You would have so many more customers. I guarantee you would make way more money with more customers at reasonable prices. You sell research chems for higher prices than street drugs when they originally cost a fraction of what you charge.

Even if you didn't lower prices if you got rid of the M.O.Q. most people don't have the money to blow on shit that your m.o.q. is 10g's when you charge 100$ per g. I know so many people who would still pay 100$ for a g if I could just buy 1 or 2 g. I bet right now get rid of moq and tons of people will buy right away.

Fuck I would even help get people to go to the site .

I wanna test that 5f-apihp so bad but I can't spend that type of money

Lmk if you plan to Change that soon please

We understand that. But unfortunately it is not profitable for us to sell individual grams at a low price. We have to pay our delivery agent, our chemist and we are a group that also has to share the profits in the end. This is why small quantities are at high prices. In the past we wanted to do purchasing groups to lower the prices for individual grams, but this is not really possible because shipping for each individual address is very expensive. Also, we offer reship to almost every country in the world, so we also have to take this risk considering the final profit of the sale.

We understand that. But unfortunately it is not profitable for us to sell individual grams at a low price. We have to pay our delivery agent, our chemist and we are a group that also has to share the profits in the end. This is why small quantities are at high prices. In the past we wanted to do purchasing groups to lower the prices for individual grams, but this is not really possible because shipping for each individual address is very expensive. Also, we offer reship to almost every country in the world, so we also have to take this risk considering the final profit of the sale.
Just tried to buy a'pvp from you twice and you told mr you didnt havvr it well do ya or dont ya?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back