A Simple Thank You

2earls

Moderators.
When I first found DBG frantically searching for my meds, I never imagined that I would find so much more.

I've made some wonderful friends and found a helpful and non-judgmental community. I just wanted this post to let everyone know how much I appreciate DBG and all of it's members.

Your friend

2Earls

I agree with ya 2earls. I have only had the pleasure to chat with ya once but you were very helpful as well. Tons of awesomel people here in the exact same situation as you (including myself). I remember being here back in the day and there were a few Dbags that would berate people for asking simple questions. They are gone now and the community is thriving once again. We should have a DBG meet up at burning man or somewhere like that. LOL I thought of that because I saw "The High Desert".

/default_smile.png

That's a lovely post to read /default_smile.png I too have met some really lovely people and had se invaluable advice. Nobody seems to mind that I don't have much to contribute myself and are happy to spend time helping me. Thank you all xxz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first found DBG frantically searching for my meds, I never imagined that I would find so much more.

I've made some wonderful friends and found a helpful and non-judgmental community. I just wanted this post to let everyone know how much I appreciate DBG and all of it's members.

Your friend

2Earls
@2Earls you are one if akind. You are truly a fine individual and contribute all you know. I feel the same way finding DBG was one of my best.Great members, Mods, Administrator and No HATE SPEECH, that's one of my pet peeves. Treat all alike Nomatter what's going on. We all know where we are here and why. I give a GREAT thank you to everyone including the Vendors especially Admin. that makes all this possible for all of us. BbJoJo

Last edited by a moderator:
SIGNED STAMED&APPROVED I 2ND THAT WITH YA LUV! #THANK YOU DBG /default_smile.png

NOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED SEAMEN RECRUIT-2EARLS AND HAVE PASSED&GRADUATED BASIC-TRAINING HERE AT DBG COMMAND. YOU WILL, REPORT 2ME YOUR SUPERVISOR AS YOU ADVANCE THROUGH YOUR NEXT PHASE HERE AT ADVANCED TRAINING A-SCHOOL.AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A-SCHOOL YOU WILL, IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER FOR YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT ACCORDING TO YOUR MOS-SKILLS. ARE WE UNDERSTOOD SAILOR! AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU SEAMEN-2EARLS...I CANT HEAR YOU!!! SAY IT!!! AYE SIR. WHAT? AYE SIR! LOUDER!!! AYE SIR!!! GOOD, I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT...PLEASE DISCUSS ANY&ALL LIBERTY REQUEST WITH ME DIRECTLY. AS YOUR SUPERVISING OFFICER I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE YOU...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I'LL PERSONALLY COMMISSON YOU UNDER OATH OF OFFICE A PAY GRADE E-5 PO2 WITH HONOR. DOES THAT SOUND PLEASING TO YOU SAILOR? NOTHING IS MORE PLEASING THAN RECEIVING YOUR 1ST COMMISION AND GETTING DRILLED DRILLED&DRILLED... I CANT HEAR YOU? AYE AYE SIR! NOW THATS THE SPIRIT SEAMEN 2EARLS!

WELCOME ABOARD TO MY DECK (LCC-19) FINEST IN THE FLEET AKA LIBERTY CALL CANCELED NOW YOUR 1 SCREW BLUE...AWE HOW I DREAD THE WONDER? US AMPHIBIOUS-GRUNTS JUST "LOVE" THE CUTE SMART-STUDIOUS NAVY GIRL.THEY NO WHEN AND HOW TO TAKE THEIR STANDARD ISSUE EC-PILL AFTER SPIT-SHINING A BOOT OR TWO. MAKE NOTE OF THIS SAILOR ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE ON TOP OF BLUEBERRY HILL...NOW REPORT TO THE BRIDGE AND HAVE COMS CALL GQ. AFTER I GIVE THE ORDER ALL-CLEAR WE'LL BE UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND YOU CAN QUIETLY REPORT BACK TO MY STATEROOM AND GET OUT OF THAT UNIFORM AND IN TO YOUR APPROPRIATE-ATTIRE I HAD ME MATES AT MIMI HOLLIDAY DESIGN FOR YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK LUV? I SAY "ANCHORS AWEIGH" ME LIKES... /default_tongue.png

STARBOARDBLU YOUR TITANIC TURQUOISE TEASER PLEASER XO

WISHING YOU A BIG HAZING&HUMILIATION WITH A TOUCH OF MY TLC

MY COMMISSIONED "VIP" GIRLFRIEND GOOD 4 YOU "SHOUTOUT"

NOW U KNOW IM GONNA HAZE U EVERYTIME U OUT RANK ME RGT?

KISS! HOPE U AN UR MAN LAUGH @THIS WHEN U READ IT...SMILE! /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, 2earls. I wish I had found this place a few years back when I was struggling with some issues. The information and non- judgmental members (for the most part) is priceless.

And SBB is crazy. I like crazy /default_wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes SBB is crazy! Good crazy though. I don't think I'll be showing that post to my man, I don't know if he'd laugh or ban me from DBG for life!

OMG... HE'D BAN U FRM DBG CUZ OF ME!!!

OHH... HOW I FEEL SO SPECIAL /default_wub.png 

AND THIS IS A FOX-NEW'S BREAK:SOURCES SAY THE HUSBAND OF A DBG MEMBER DID INDEED KICK THE ASS OF KNOWN DBG MEMBER SBB FOR ALLEGED HAZING OF WIFE...STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES...SEMPER FI REPORTING AT FOX-NEW'S:

SIGNED STAMED&APPROVED I 2ND THAT WITH YA LUV! #THANK YOU DBG /default_smile.png

NOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED SEAMEN RECRUIT-2EARLS AND HAVE PASSED&GRADUATED BASIC-TRAINING HERE AT DBG COMMAND. YOU WILL, REPORT 2ME YOUR SUPERVISOR AS YOU ADVANCE THROUGH YOUR NEXT PHASE HERE AT ADVANCED TRAINING A-SCHOOL.AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A-SCHOOL YOU WILL, IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER FOR YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT ACCORDING TO YOUR MOS-SKILLS. ARE WE UNDERSTOOD SAILOR! AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU SEAMEN-2EARLS...I CANT HEAR YOU!!! SAY IT!!! AYE SIR. WHAT? AYE SIR! LOUDER!!! AYE SIR!!! GOOD, I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT...PLEASE DISCUSS ANY&ALL LIBERTY REQUEST WITH ME DIRECTLY. AS YOUR SUPERVISING OFFICER I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE YOU...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I'LL PERSONALLY COMMISSON YOU UNDER OATH OF OFFICE A PAY GRADE E-5 PO2 WITH HONOR. DOES THAT SOUND PLEASING TO YOU SAILOR? NOTHING IS MORE PLEASING THAN RECEIVING YOUR 1ST COMMISION AND GETTING DRILLED DRILLED&DRILLED... I CANT HEAR YOU? AYE AYE SIR! NOW THATS THE SPIRIT SEAMEN 2EARLS!

WELCOME ABOARD TO MY DECK (LCC-19) FINEST IN THE FLEET AKA LIBERTY CALL CANCELED NOW YOUR 1 SCREW BLUE...AWE HOW I DREAD THE WONDER? US AMPHIBIOUS-GRUNTS JUST "LOVE" THE CUTE SMART-STUDIOUS NAVY GIRL.THEY NO WHEN AND HOW TO TAKE THEIR STANDARD ISSUE EC-PILL AFTER SPIT-SHINING A BOOT OR TWO. MAKE NOTE OF THIS SAILOR ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE ON TOP OF BLUEBERRY HILL...NOW REPORT TO THE BRIDGE AND HAVE COMS CALL GQ. AFTER I GIVE THE ORDER ALL-CLEAR WE'LL BE UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND YOU CAN QUIETLY REPORT BACK TO MY STATEROOM AND GET OUT OF THAT UNIFORM AND IN TO YOUR APPROPRIATE-ATTIRE I HAD ME MATES AT MIMI HOLLIDAY DESIGN FOR YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK LUV? I SAY "ANCHORS AWEIGH" ME LIKES... /default_tongue.png

STARBOARDBLU YOUR TITANIC TURQUOISE TEASER PLEASER XO

WISHING YOU A BIG HAZING&HUMILIATION WITH A TOUCH OF MY TLC

MY COMMISSIONED "VIP" GIRLFRIEND GOOD 4 YOU "SHOUTOUT"

NOW U KNOW IM GONNA HAZE U EVERYTIME U OUT RANK ME RGT?

KISS! HOPE U AN UR MAN LAUGH @THIS WHEN U READ IT...SMILE! /default_biggrin.png
Bruh.....lol

Your friend

2Earls
❤️

I realize I’m replying to a post from several years ago, but I just wanted to echo the sentiment expressed by @2earls.
EVERYONE here is so friendly, and not only willing to help, but actually want to help.
At first, I thought @Admin would be too busy to help individual members, but I have found the opposite to be true.
And thank you to the other moderators, and all their hard work.

Attachments

• IMG_5097.jpeg
    IMG_5097.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 2
You are truly appreciated beyond measure. I know you’ve comforted me on many occasions, and I can only imagine the same extends to other members. I hope to see all the names I’ve learned to rely on, lean on and discuss sorrows with for many years to come. However, @2earls… You make this forum, a home. A family. No matter what anybody wants to say critically or otherwise the fact of the matter is, we have all become an extended family. I imagine we would have one hell of a Thanksgiving if it ever came to that. I should just pick out Thanksgiving. We would have a hell of a reunion!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back