A Sincere Howdeeeeeee To All...new To These Parts

annie2foo

What a fabulous place I found.  How lucky am I?  I wanted to throw a shout out to everyone.  I've been reading posts on a variety of subjects on this forum.  This is a really good group of folks.  It's just not that way typically on like forums, even unlike forums.  That's very much appreciated.  I'm also tickled by the fact if there's humor to be added, someone's going for it, but not in a mean-spirited way.  Life is too short. 

Glad to be here.  And I am on the quiet side, but I will chime in with info I might have.  I've been around a good while and have learned a little, and I emphasize "little."  /default_dry.png

What a fabulous place I found.  How lucky am I?  I wanted to throw a shout out to everyone.  I've been reading posts on a variety of subjects on this forum.  This is a really good group of folks.  It's just not that way typically on like forums, even unlike forums.  That's very much appreciated.  I'm also tickled by the fact if there's humor to be added, someone's going for it, but not in a mean-spirited way.  Life is too short. 

Glad to be here.  And I am on the quiet side, but I will chime in with info I might have.  I've been around a good while and have learned a little, and I emphasize "little."  /default_dry.png
Welcome Annie! We offer cocktails and belly dancing at 4pm....and if you are into the more "wild" scene and living on the edge hooter1 and his lovely bride KK and I are going to put Pop Rocks in our soda later...IF my order ever shows!!!!!RRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Never the less paint your toe nails often and remember to buy Velcro shoes.

Welcome Annie! We offer cocktails and belly dancing at 4pm....and if you are into the more "wild" scene and living on the edge hooter1 and his lovely bride KK and I are going to put Pop Rocks in our soda later...IF my order ever shows!!!!!RRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Why was I expecting to see "in my a**" following the pop rocks comment?! /default_biggrin.png

Welcome annie. I'm impressed by your join date vs. first post.  I wish I had that kind of discipline.  As you can see we have some spirited, knowledgeable, and caring folks around here.  Have a good day!

Welcome annie, I'm impressed at your intro title, Southern per chance?  Ya'll northeners wouldnt get it....... /default_biggrin.png

At this juncture, I find myself embracing the glamorous and luxurious aspects of life, such as scrubbing the kitchen floor on Friday nights, and when I really want to be a queen, I empty litter boxes.  /default_smile.png  

name reminds me of the poem that I slightly altered:

"little annie2foo hopping through the forest picking up the Nightstalker's and BOPPING em on the head!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm brand new to this site and have never blogged b-4. This has got to be the best group of conversations I've read online. I'm super excited to be part of your community! Does anyone have any pointers about how 2 become part of the mail-order community?

name reminds me of the poem that I slightly altered:

"little annie2foo hopping through the forest picking up the Nightstalker's and BOPPING em on the head!"
I laughed! really did...... /default_biggrin.png  thx, I needed that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back