A warning.....

Dr-Octagon

OPAL SPONSOR
Kratom taken in powder form can cause bowel obstructions. I had 2 bowel surgeries and I attribute the 2nd one to parachuting Kratom and dehydration for sure

I'll never take it again but I recommend tea instead of caps or even toss and wash Kray is pretty hydrophobic. Be safe

Kratom taken in powder form can cause bowel obstructions. I had 2 bowel surgeries and I attribute the 2nd one to parachuting Kratom and dehydration for sure

I'll never take it again but I recommend tea instead of caps or even toss and wash Kray is pretty hydrophobic. Be safe
That’s very interesting. I have a theory about caps doing that and try to use liquids of supplements as much as possible for that reason. I was just guessing though, with the coatings. Thanks for the warning.

I'm 6'5 and was so emaciated I weighed 134.6 pounds in the hospital 14 days and 2 months with staples down my midline. 6 weeks recovery time.

I'm not against kray. It helps many ppl including myself at times

I didn’t think you were @Dr-Octagon. It’s so nasty tasting a lot of people can’t handle anything but the caps.
I hope you are doing much better. That sounds horrible and I’m sorry it happened.

I'm 6'5 and was so emaciated I weighed 134.6 pounds in the hospital 14 days and 2 months with staples down my midline. 6 weeks recovery time.

I’m very sorry to hear that. It sounds like a lot more was going on and it all spelled itself out loud in and by your body. Definitely have my support and love as we all gonna face our challenges in life and I am no stranger to grim surrealist nightmares at the hospital either. Thanks for throwing the personal story up and warning people. I always think a humble word spoken with sincerity will turn more ears than the same word intended to inform alone.

Glad you’re on the mend and I trust you’re continuing a more or less linear path forward to be healthy and happy. Be well!

There's been more emphasis on self-care these days. and you're correct. Too many redbulls and self depreciation lol. Mid summer, dehydration, stress. Not a solid weight loss plan but I made thru without opis after I got out as well.

Oh my …. Damn. I’m the same way I’m not against it, and I certainly don’t want to see it go away. It definitely has its place. I do try to respect the extract.

Yeah I always steered clear of extract except when I first took it was the original viva-z3n shots. Tbh quitting those was a bigger deal than I had anticipated. That's when I just started buying kilos and having no regard for the amounts I consumed. i also didnt really consider the dehydration issue. I paracuted most of mine. I do believe tea would be fine unless it was a result of the constipation that can be the same as no-natural products.

Just to clarify, my first surgery was due to meckles diverticulitis. They removed 2 ft of my small bowel and my appendix. Full midline staples 2 lapro holes. My second surgery, the first they had me under in 2 hours. The second was either kray and dehydration. Probably set up like grout in their because after being in the hospital about 10 days, they only cut me open and worked the blockage thru. Didn't cut my bowel but still redid a full row of staples down the middle.
Worst pain I've ever experienced and the first thing I did was lift the blanket to make sure I didn't have a colostomy bag. But reality is I could get adhesions later and need another surgery. I just stay hydrated, changed my diet a bit, roll the dice and play what I get.

Yeah I always steered clear of extract except when I first took it was the original viva-z3n shots. Tbh quitting those was a bigger deal than I had anticipated. That's when I just started buying kilos and having no regard for the amounts I consumed. i also didnt really consider the dehydration issue. I paracuted most of mine. I do believe tea would be fine unless it was a result of the constipation that can be the same as no-natural products.

Just to clarify, my first surgery was due to meckles diverticulitis. They removed 2 ft of my small bowel and my appendix. Full midline staples 2 lapro holes. My second surgery, the first they had me under in 2 hours. The second was either kray and dehydration. Probably set up like grout in their because after being in the hospital about 10 days, they only cut me open and worked the blockage thru. Didn't cut my bowel but still redid a full row of staples down the middle.
Worst pain I've ever experienced and the first thing I did was lift the blanket to make sure I didn't have a colostomy bag. But reality is I could get adhesions later and need another surgery. I just stay hydrated, changed my diet a bit, roll the dice and play what I get.
Damn. That’s all real life and I respect that you’re telling it. I never took much to opioids/opiates, quite out of character considering my incredible constitution and welcoming of anything that could possibly anesthetize my consciousness to a degree that makes this cruel, sick joke of a world we live in tolerable enough to actually, ya know, enjoy the laugh and truly get the joke, too.

…Notwithstanding my tangential existential grappling here, I have a few years of doctor’s tending to find hydration is bringing concerns - mostly kidney related but who knows! The kidneys are the most mysterious organs of the body…oh, actually the brain. I meant the brain. Actually, it’s my brain that has the majority of primary medical conditions for me, but turns out that thing controls, like, everything! So, like Wu Tang said: “protect ya neck [and presumably the skull and organ it supports and supplies with blood and the like, sphincter of the brain stem to keep the cerebrospinal fluid flowing and filtering properly.].

My brain’s been failing to secrete the hormones and signals and shit that used to keep me hydrated, among other homeostasitic regularities contingent on simple conditioned behavioral responses.

How long until dehydration damages the gut and all those organs? I really try but it’s getting bad ( periodontal surgeries, kidneys “wax and wane”, crusty lips, of course, but that’s just part of life and the game if you’re playing it right! But serious vascular issues, etc.). Wondering if I have a chance to mitigate. It sounds like attitude has helped a lot in your quality of life and health ... but I honor your experience in totality. Respect. Be well. :)

Wow. Believe it or not this is actually my primary issue with Kratom.

The effects themselves are decent enough when in a pinch, and I suspect this varies highly from person to person, but Kratom is literally like fucking spackle in my bowels. Nothing moves

Oh my I have a beloved one that loves this stuff or did
The only time I tried it my face turned purple
🙏
So is what I am trying to take from above is there may be bowl issues ?
My friend had a constant pain in their side :(

Oh my I have a beloved one that loves this stuff or did
The only time I tried it my face turned purple
🙏
So is what I am trying to take from above is there may be bowl issues ?
My friend had a constant pain in their side :(
In the side is hard to say but if the liver is inflamed it pushes on the ribcage but located more underneath the ribcage. It's hard to say. Bloodwork would show any of that or high amylase could be pancreatic. Gall bladder can so hurt in the back. Pancreatitis can be quite painful and potentially hurt in the ribcage

Appreciate these tips - haven't had that issue but can see how toss and wash could result in inhaling it. It was a PITA but I encapsulated a bunch and always down with a bunch of water.

I also got a constant pain in my right side the few times i took Kratom. I do think it was something to do with trying to digest the plant matter. I hate the way it make me feel. It feels dirty.

Zip up the middle .have that battle scar too

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back