A warning.....

Glad to hear .are you finnished or wait and see
It'll always be a concern but I'm not good at living in the now so to speak. I'm trying some condition myself into NOT brain-f¿King everything. Did I mention I'm also a chronic over-explainer?...

Kratom taken in powder form can cause bowel obstructions. I had 2 bowel surgeries and I attribute the 2nd one to parachuting Kratom and dehydration for sure

I'll never take it again but I recommend tea instead of caps or even toss and wash Kray is pretty hydrophobic. Be safe
Kratom expands heavy, I usually use the extracts when needed.

I've had some pretty close calls in my time with constipation. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I can remember a few times sitting on the toilet straining to get a shit out of me while thinking, "I wonder if this is hospital worthy?"

I know I probably did some light tearing down there but at some point I filled up the tub with very warm water and sat in it hoping it would loosen things up a bit. At that point, I was willing to try anything vs. going to the ER with a large shit 1/3rd of the way out.

Luckily I was about to get it out and I felt a very warm sensation down there (probably some blood but I didn't see any red in the toilet).

What's weird is that I didn't change anything that I remember (in terms of medication / food / etc.) Ever since then, I try to take better care of myself by eating better and paying attention to my GI track.

Anyway, to keep this on topic, I've noticed that making Kratom tea seems to work better than parachuting powder or doing capsules. The tea is an acquired taste but it does seem to hit a little harder and last a bit longer. Honestly, Kratom is a really interesting drug because it not only helps with pain, but a lot of strands will give me energy and make even monotonous things seem enjoyable. Also, the plant will let you know if you're taking too much by giving some wicked vertigo / dizziness / eye skipping.

As always, it blows my mind that some states have made it illegal. The safety profile is really wide and the drug itself works wonders for people who would otherwise suffer nausea from narcotics. I guess one could label Kratom as a narcotic under the strict definition of the word but anyone who has taken Kratom knows that the drug itself is worlds apart from oxy, hydro, morph, etc.

I've had some pretty close calls in my time with constipation. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I can remember a few times sitting on the toilet straining to get a shit out of me while thinking, "I wonder if this is hospital worthy?"

I know I probably did some light tearing down there but at some point I filled up the tub with very warm water and sat in it hoping it would loosen things up a bit. At that point, I was willing to try anything vs. going to the ER with a large shit 1/3rd of the way out.

Luckily I was about to get it out and I felt a very warm sensation down there (probably some blood but I didn't see any red in the toilet).

What's weird is that I didn't change anything that I remember (in terms of medication / food / etc.) Ever since then, I try to take better care of myself by eating better and paying attention to my GI track.

Anyway, to keep this on topic, I've noticed that making Kratom tea seems to work better than parachuting powder or doing capsules. The tea is an acquired taste but it does seem to hit a little harder and last a bit longer. Honestly, Kratom is a really interesting drug because it not only helps with pain, but a lot of strands will give me energy and make even monotonous things seem enjoyable. Also, the plant will let you know if you're taking too much by giving some wicked vertigo / dizziness / eye skipping.

As always, it blows my mind that some states have made it illegal. The safety profile is really wide and the drug itself works wonders for people who would otherwise suffer nausea from narcotics. I guess one could label Kratom as a narcotic under the strict definition of the word but anyone who has taken Kratom knows that the drug itself is worlds apart from oxy, hydro, morph, etc.
Ew, though kratom has been approved for human consumption and is more of a chill feel than weed in legal state's imo. I have admit I've been there with the "is this hospital worthy" feeling. But still it always passes and if you tone down how much dry powder you're tossing back you're usually able to take a decent BM in about 4-6 hours.

It is crazy how alcohol is completely legal in every single state but you have state's out there making kratom illegal. It really make's you think why? I mean I know why, because you're not giving your money to pfizer or whoever funded the lobbyist who's making these proposals.

Ew though kratom has been approved for human consumption and is more of a chill feel than weed in legal state's imo I have admit I've been their with the "is this hospital worthy" feeling. But still it always passes and if you tone down how much dry powder you're tossing back you're usually able to take a decent BM in about 4-6 hours.

It is crazy how alcohol is completely legal in every single state but you have state's out there making kratom illegal. It really make's you think why? I mean I know why, because you're not giving your money to pfizer or whoever funded the lobbyist who's making these proposals.
Probably a combination of big pharma and nanny state wanna be do-gooders like CSPI pushing for bans. And yellow journalists like the Tampa Bay Times doing hit pieces while taking money from trial lawyers trying to drum up business. Just a matter of time before the pricks get their way so stock up.

Probably a combination of big pharma and nanny state wanna be do-gooders like CSPI pushing for bans. And yellow journalists like the Tampa Bay Times doing hit pieces while taking money from trial lawyers trying to drum up business. Just a matter of time before the pricks get their way so stock up.
That's what it always come's down to, money, and that goes for 99% of these bans especially those "Emergency DEA Scheduling" they've been using on chemicals lately. I mean I can understand -zene's going into emergency scheduling but for them to blanket ban benzodiazepine's making them Schedule 1 now is just a crazy abuse of power. Research chemicals have unlimited possibilities and not everybody is abusing them.

@gradealab wow speaking of stocking up - did not hear a blanket banning of benzos is in the works. Is that in a federal register?
No, just that Emergency DEA Scheduling they had last year that banned some BZD analogues and by extension makes a lot of the other one's illegal under the Analogue act. That's why they've been working on producing new pro-drugs like avizafone to bypass the ban.

That's why a lot of great Chinese supplier's stopped producing them. My supplier had bromazolam for $8k a kilo and flubromazepam at $4.5k I had done business with them for years but as soon as that ban dropped they stopped answering emails and the one's that do have it now are charging crazy price's and the quality isn't the same at all from what I've seen.

No, just that Emergency DEA Scheduling they had last year that banned some BZD analogues and by extension makes a lot of the other one's illegal under the Analogue act. That's why they've been working on producing new pro-drugs like avizafone to bypass the ban.

That's why a lot of great Chinese supplier's stopped producing them. My supplier had bromazolam for $8k a kilo and flubromazepam at $4.5k I had done business with them for years but as soon as that ban dropped they stopped answering emails and the one's that do have it now are charging crazy price's and the quality isn't the same at all from what I've seen.
Oh good deal - not that isn't in the next target list but good to know. Literally just read a case on Court Listener where you could practically taste the drug warrior tears that bromazolam is not scheduled when they snagged a yacht of green hulks headed for someone they had already busted for other stuff. (It was a warrant application for his phone.)

This shit is all so out of hand. With what is happening you can believe they are coming for Benz …however if you would like some psyc meds “queue the music”. Dirty drugs they are fine with. I’ve seen people who went through a spot. Could have used a Benz screen or two , straight walking individuals now on 5 different psyc drugs for the rest of their lives….. bedroom time over btw. You are right though it’s the drug crusaders that know not what they do.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back