Abuser of benzos for 10 years

Paddybhoy

As per title, I've been on benzos, mostly valium for the best part of 10 years. the longest  managed without was 3 weeks, that stopped the sickness, the anxiety (shakes, sweating, impending doom feeling). Ive got 2 brands of loose 5mg diaz there, 20 xanax bars and a few clonazolam. Taking them seems to be simple a waste of time. 

Anyone know what length of detox I'd need to do to enjoy a couple of benzos the odd night and again to get into that floaty zone? i dont really want to go down the opiate road, got kratom there but i just end up feeling sick more than anything else.

Thanks

Probabaly, once you are that far down the road, you have to say good-by to benzos for good. 

Try Kratom instead, or Kanna.

As per title, I've been on benzos, mostly valium for the best part of 10 years. the longest  managed without was 3 weeks, that stopped the sickness, the anxiety (shakes, sweating, impending doom feeling). Ive got 2 brands of loose 5mg diaz there, 20 xanax bars and a few clonazolam. Taking them seems to be simple a waste of time. 

Anyone know what length of detox I'd need to do to enjoy a couple of benzos the odd night and again to get into that floaty zone? i dont really want to go down the opiate road, got kratom there but i just end up feeling sick more than anything else.

Thanks
I depends what you're taking, how much and for how long. Just say you do 30mg diaz daily. You would have to tapper, which could take a few months. Depending you sickness threshold. Then you could take the 30mg and feel it again. Or you could just increase your use 2x or 3x the amount. But doing that daily just increases your tapper time next time. Once you have a tolerance small doses don't have the same effect. 

Or you could go the RC route to get the desired feeling.

@Conceited  a taper is in progress according to my key worker. shes gives me 4mg a day now which does absolutely nothing, which makes phone me guy for 50..iits a fekin nightmare 

@Paddybhoy does your key worker know what shes doing? Some of them think they know it all. I had one, and  I schooled him. Quoting things out of the orange book. He didn't like it a "Junkie" knowing more then someone with a degree lol. He literally lied to my face so I got my phone out and put him in his place. Luckily I moved area not long after because he was making thing difficult for me after that.

@Conceited yip im pretty much schooling my key worker.

Me and a few done coke at a wedding and it came up in the piss test, she said "why would you take coke at a wedding?" I kinda lost everything when she asked that. Pretty much felt like saying "who doesnt do coke at a wedding?" haha

Your going to have to wait a MINIMUM of 1 Year for Post Acute Withdrawal to dissipate. Since you've been on Benzos for Years it will EASILY take 2 Years before your 100% back to baseline. 10 years of use as I am on Benzos now for 5-6 Years if you read up on 20 Year long-term Users as I believe the higher the dose the more severe the technical word for it I forget but basically your brain shrinks. Just like Alcoholics have their brains shrink since Benzodiazepines have literally identical effects as alcohol without dopamine release and endorphins releasing and GABA-B plus GABA-A is what makes alcohol more "enjoyable" that and it has more side-effects. 

Just simply google "Post Acute Withdrawals from Benzodiazepines" 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with what was said above ive been on Benz for over 25 year s and haven't had the feeling forever but now don't try and just take 3-4 tens Val's a day to deal with my anxiety I think that's all you can do or go the withdrawal route and suffer I also schooled my key worker they don't have a clue like most quacks they hate being told I believe in cutting the bullshit when I talk to them, they Just dig their heals in deeper.i realized this year's ago you just have to do what s right yourself don't expect help its getting harder and harder ..... Does still piss me off though

I have finally got a recovery center to put me on 3,10mg blues on a reduction plan problem is I have been taking average 15-20 a day don't feel anything euphoria like the actavis and kraken one's I have I know are not diaz there flualpraz but one thing I have noticed about fakes and that's the boxes have improved they used to be cheap quality cardboard box es blister packs were dodge as soon as you looked at them but now I couldn't tell the difference between real and fake, maybe they are real does anyone think taking all this flualpraz is it better for addiction as in not getting what you are meant to so commin off may be easier or is it the opposite? Any feedback would be great

The best and only way I’ve found to lower your tolerance without having withdrawals is by taking soma. It’s still a GABA(A) receptor but for some reason doesn’t have a cross tolerance to benzos while still taking away pretty much all withdrawals. I’m a high-dose benzo user/abuser, average around the equivalent of 16-24mg of Xanax a day, and when I have soma I can go days without benzos and feel pretty much fine, sometimes good, while simultaneously lowering my tolerance. Now, I’m not sure how it works if you’re trying to get off benzos completely, I’ve never tried, but if you’re just trying to lower your tolerance while not struggling with withdrawals, Soma is the way to go. 

@Rec If you're talking about a long term dependency, all highly potent and/or short lasting b3enzos are the enemy. Pretty much all RC b3nzos are terrible when it comes to addiction, and the big issue with taking fakes is that you don't know the actual dosage or even what b3nzo you're taking, so when you want to taper it just makes things more difficult.

The ideal way is to figure out what you're taking daily and take the equivalent dose of v@lium or even better l1brium, however when your dose is very high, over 10 mg of x@nax or more, it can be difficult to make the transformation. That's why highly potent b3nzos are so difficult, they allow a person to take 100 mg of v@lium or more but only take 5 pills. Because of this RCs are again, the worst.

What I would do is first figure out how much I'm taking, I recomend doing this with kl0nopin, it's relatively long lasting but also potent so you don't have to start taking entire bottles of l1bium every day. Decide 2-4 times a day for you to take your benz0s, no more ''snacking''. One you can  take a defined dosage with no withdrawal, then you start.. The most common way is Ashton, it's a predesigned chart to slowly decrease your intake. Just google The Ashton Manual. Remember tho that it's a guideline, everyone's metabolism is unique so in reality a chart doesn't work on everyone. Maybe for you 1mg l0razepam is equal to 1mg cl0nazepam, but to be it's only 0,25mg of cl0aazep@am, so if you make a change and you start feeling terrible, go back and maybe start going down more slowly.

The higher dosages are usually easier to taper, you can do 5 mg of di@zepam every 1-2 weeks. Going down to this part can be done with cl0nazepam. But when you're down to about 30-40 mg of d!azepam, you usually hit a wall, it's very noticeble when it happens, and then you have to start going a lot slower, 2mg of d1azepam every 1-2 weeks, no more. It's very helpful if you can get 2 mg diaz3pam (or 5mg l1brium if you chose to use that one) pills for this

It takes a very long time but the alternative involves a lot of suffering and in some cases even personal risk. With a very slow taper you shouldn't notice it BUT if you indulge in more b3nzo use, specially highly potent like x@nax or worse, something like cl0naz0lam, you can ruin months of work super fast, so if you really want to lower your dosage, it will take dedication and self-control. I'd recomend you to not have any risky b3nzos by the time you start. Just the cl0nazepam and v@lium/libr1um (l0razpam can replace cl0nazepam or also you can start with only v@lium or l1br1um if you are comfortable with that) Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

@TommyAC good stuff AC .. me personally i tried with dicL@Zz MAN that stuff is powerful i couldnt wake up even taking the equivalent dosage thats why im scared to pull to the trigger on V@LIuⓂ️ Because i set my alarm for 5 am ... would take my di(@z  i would sleep like a rock nothing no alarm could possibly wake me up i would miss work and sleep till 11 Am lol 

Thanks
I love the 'Ashton Manual' by Doctor Ashton but unfortunately (yet fortunately) it takes some time...  however - it should noticeably stabilize the neurotransmitters enough for you to get into the floaty zone again.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back