Adb butinaca & 5cladba precursors - Opinions 2022 year

rcnishko

Hello friends!

I am creating this topic and I am sure it can be useful for any of us who have worked in the field of synthetic cannabinoids.

Background: Last year, China banned the production and export of all strong synthetic noids. Since then, everything related to China and the Noid sphere has been inactive or very weak. 7add, 7abf, 7adb and more garbage...

Every Chinese trader I know says he can't supply a strong cannabinoid right now.

Here's the good news:

For more than a month now, I have been hearing that precursors for already banned synthetic noids are being sold in China.

One precursor is the substance from which we have to extract pure adb butinaca as strong as before the ban, and the other is 5cladba.

The prices are incredible and several people have already told me that they have managed to complete the synthesis and get the perfect end product.

The good news is that precursors should probably be active as well, but I don't have any confirmed information yet. I will test and share!

While waiting for my package, I decided to share the situation here, because some of you may already have similar experience and information.

Synthesis seems very easy, with a few simple steps and additional chemicals. And lab equipment is nothing special either.
Anyone who can read will probably be able to finish the product.

All the good noids in the stores I buy from are already running out and I'm looking for new options to keep the business.
 Please, if anyone has a personal opinion about the precursors of adb butinaca and 5cladba, their use in unfinished form and their completion to the final product, write in this topic or write to me on LS to share experiences!

Be very healthy and donate to this forum to reach more and more people and find everything we are looking for easier!

Hey man there is a forum on darknet that is focused on manufacturing things like 5cladba or 4f adb , on a while ago they were talking about setting up a lab so...pm me if intersted i will search it up again

Hey man there is a forum on darknet that is focused on manufacturing things like 5cladba or 4f adb , on a while ago they were talking about setting up a lab so...pm me if intersted i will search it up again
@Cicose I know one forum like that, i found it today.  Its onion darkweb website and if its possible i can post link there. Im not sure if its allowed by mods, if its we can talk about the same forum ^^. 

No darknet links here please.  If it's not a well known very public forum like dread, it's probably best not to mention the forum by name either, as they may not want the clearnet exposure, especially on a site like this.   I see no problem PMing that info though.   And you of course are free to talk about any info you find there.

Good morning fellas I’m in the same situation and trying keep my business up and running , also I got already procursor off adb and waiting another 5cl too. 

if need any question we can share knowledge each other’s pm or send me your info thanks 

If you asking me TGC it’s too high prices and not so good , I’m buying directly from manufacturers in hebei which is my loyal suppliers for over 6 years now I was used them before ban after I use Netherlands suppliers then I come back now again in these guys because they said me it’s working that precursors. Let’s see now it’s drying soon will have resaults from my “rats”

@ChemicalMan @Cicose

Hey guys. I was able to send the link in a personal message to ChemicalMan, but I can't to you cicose because the option for sending a message is off.

The link is for a darknet forum, which talks mainly about the production of different cannabinoids in details.

There are no topics for sale and I think they are banned. If anyone is interested, the information is VERY USEFUL. Write to me and I will send you the link - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE PLATFORM.

I'm waiting for my order of adbb precursor, it should be here within a month. As soon as it comes, I will share an opinion about the product in its unfinished form, and then I will try to finish it and give an update here again!

@ChemicalMan @Cicose

Hey guys. I was able to send the link in a personal message to ChemicalMan, but I can't to you cicose because the option for sending a message is off.

The link is for a darknet forum, which talks mainly about the production of different cannabinoids in details.

There are no topics for sale and I think they are banned. If anyone is interested, the information is VERY USEFUL. Write to me and I will send you the link - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE PLATFORM.
Hello, im new to the site ,i,ve put my email adress if you wanna still pm me , maybe its the same forum ,dunno ,i dont know how to pm ....

I have ADBB from this precursors and i know that is active. 

Some LABS make old synthesis of 5f adb and its verry potent

Guys i contacted plnoids and will test him, so please wait! I will share a review ;) 

I tried unfinished procurator of adbb and it’s not active the rats didn’t respond just to let you know. 

only finished can work well. 

plnoids is a scammer! Be aware! I paid 60 euros, today I had to send the product, but I didn't do it and stopped answering.

Nobody tries to order.

If you send a tracking number I will correct this message immediately!

And this is why we don't allow people to vend via PM or without permission.  And why you shouldn't believe people trying to sneak vend in the way he was.  He will be banned in a couple days if there is no update. 

It is quite clear to me that the chance of such an execution being a fraud is 99%. I just don't want anyone to lose a lot of money and I can always check a trader with a small amount and the right attitude. If he is a fraud, even for a small amount, of course. So beware, he answered me for no more than 20 minutes, now he doesn't answer for much more haha.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back