Adb butinaca & 5cladba precursors - Opinions 2022 year

Hello friends!

I am creating this topic and I am sure it can be useful for any of us who have worked in the field of synthetic cannabinoids.

Background: Last year, China banned the production and export of all strong synthetic noids. Since then, everything related to China and the Noid sphere has been inactive or very weak. 7add, 7abf, 7adb and more garbage...

Every Chinese trader I know says he can't supply a strong cannabinoid right now.

Here's the good news:

For more than a month now, I have been hearing that precursors for already banned synthetic noids are being sold in China.

One precursor is the substance from which we have to extract pure adb butinaca as strong as before the ban, and the other is 5cladba.

The prices are incredible and several people have already told me that they have managed to complete the synthesis and get the perfect end product.

The good news is that precursors should probably be active as well, but I don't have any confirmed information yet. I will test and share!

While waiting for my package, I decided to share the situation here, because some of you may already have similar experience and information.

Synthesis seems very easy, with a few simple steps and additional chemicals. And lab equipment is nothing special either.
Anyone who can read will probably be able to finish the product.

All the good noids in the stores I buy from are already running out and I'm looking for new options to keep the business.
 Please, if anyone has a personal opinion about the precursors of adb butinaca and 5cladba, their use in unfinished form and their completion to the final product, write in this topic or write to me on LS to share experiences!

Be very healthy and donate to this forum to reach more and more people and find everything we are looking for easier!
From where did you order the precursors ? Had any luck yet ? The ones from tgc are any good?

From where did you order the precursors ? Had any luck yet ? The ones from tgc are any good?
@Cicose I ordered adb butinaca precursor from spachems, im waiting for package to arrive, its on the way. I will update you when i test it and when i try to finish it. 

1,5g on 5g herbal it’s supposed to work very very well , but it’s not and yea dissolve instant almost. 
Very strange, in dread I found information that it is used 1:20 and without it being completed and having an effect ... I will soon find out and share my experience

I received my package with a precursor of adb butinaca, it is really completely inactive without finishing. I tested the substance at 1:10 and 1:5 and there is no activity.

I am waiting for the other necessary chemicals and I will let you know if I will be able to finish the product and get a real old adb butinaca.

I will write again when I have information.

@rcnishko hey bro.

did you tried to complete the synthesis ? 
im actually trying to finish it but il not sure about the process. 
Ill keep updated when it will be dry.

@chintox Customs detained my bromobutane from China ... another acquaintance of mine got everything he needed a few days ago and will share the final result with me soon. I'm trying to find bromobutane in Europe for free sale. I am currently buying 250 g. adb butinaca, but completed by a known vendor.

@ChemicalMan @Cicose

Hey guys. I was able to send the link in a personal message to ChemicalMan, but I can't to you cicose because the option for sending a message is off.

The link is for a darknet forum, which talks mainly about the production of different cannabinoids in details.

There are no topics for sale and I think they are banned. If anyone is interested, the information is VERY USEFUL. Write to me and I will send you the link - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE PLATFORM.
I would like the link bro. I don't know how to message you on here😎

Right you need to be a sponsor, donate to the board and you can message.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back