Adderall Identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity89

First let me know I'm new to the forum thing and also have never ordered from online pharmacy before. So I'm unfamiliar with a lot of things and abbreviations and what is allowed to be said and what isn't allowed. I more then welcome anyone who has any advice or suggestions not to hesitate to tell me /default_smile.png now, since I'm not sure if I can outright explain what and where I ordered etc. So I will just ask, anyone who could describe identification of Adderall XR ordered from a Mexican Pharmacy. I tried searching for similar topic but wasn't able to. Thanks for your time :)

Just go to g0ogle....type it in....and *BAM* the results you want. They even have an images tab on there too! Nobody knows what you have, and there are tons of advils on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah believe it or not, I actually did try that first but still would like to know, from real people who have a prior experience with this. I am just curious to know if some medications are made differently there depending on where you order it from. But thank you for that great advice, I appreciate it.

Yeah believe it or not, I actually did try that first but still would like to know, from real people who have a prior experience with this. I am just curious to know if some medications are made differently there depending on where you order it from. But thank you for that great advice, I appreciate it.
Well here's the easy answer. Addies are not available there. The us is just about the only country besides up north where they are legal to prescribe. Hopefully that might make the foggy window a lil clearer. You will have better luck if you post the size/shape/imprint/color of the p1ll you have, and ask others if they have seen it vs asking peeps what they have. Good luck!

Yes, try to post a pic because otherwise it is too vague.  Someone could say yes they received legit addies but you would still not know if it was the same as yours.

I didn't post a picture because I wasn't sure if it was allowed, I will post one. Thank you. I read all I could find with the company I ordered from, and although certainly had their issues but whatever had been ordered was the correct product. So figured what the hell worth a shot. However what I was able to find was limited and not in the stimulant category. I am literally brand new to this world so I don't know much about posting or other things so I apologize if it seems annoying, or stupid. Just trying to figure everything out and find information.

No worries...and certainly no need for an apology. You've connected with a group of experienced and non-judgmental folks who can 'relate' and want to help. Sometimes you can also quickly find answers to your questions by using the 'search' feature on the home page. Chances are good that someone else may have already posed the question, and you can find the answer you need.

Thank you calfrope, I am one who typically researches on my own which is how I was lead to this site. I just have been struggling with this one, I had tried the search after becoming a member here but nothing hardly came up on the subject. So figured I'd just reach out and ask, and hoped experienced users here would post advice and guidance on how to properly find answers or properly wording posts, etc. I do appreciate it /default_smile.png I've never really gone to a site like this and became active. I was always able to find what I needed to know. I've always been like a shadow in the back my whole life and rarely reach out for help even online lol. So this was last resort but I'm glad I joined, looking forward to getting to know everyone and be able to help out others in the future :)

Here are the pics of the capsule and substance inside. Anyone have a good idea? The powder has a light purple color. I really have no experience with anything other then Vyvanse

View attachment 822

Calamity, which vendor did you use? You can PM me if you'd rather. I have experience ordering study meds from our friends down south. I may or may not be able to answer your questions but feel free to ask.

I am unable to pm you because I don't have enough posts. So I'm not sure if it's OK but I will just tell you here. I used dutyfreepharma, if you need to ask any other questions let me know

It looks like ritalin...but with no imprint aka letters n numbers. I have to say it's bunk. Why? Addies are only available in us and canada. And there are no blanks with powder in them. The caps have beads. Ritalin looks like that from the eu, but it might have an imprint. Ty for sharing as I will NOT be using dutyfree. Blacklisted for a reason. Sorry man. Sucks butt. There are pink addies but they come im pill form. Cor136 is the imprint for 30'z. I am not impressed with duty free's performance. More like doody junk.

Thank you /default_smile.png
Hey did ya email them and ask them WTF is that stuff they sent? According to the other person that says he ordered from them and threw in hundreds of bucks of freebies, they called him asking if ready to place another order.

Yeah I did, this was their reply "Some products are made by a different Laboratory, and not all of them are made inside USA, and the product you request, is an original made Medication, Made by an European Laboratory, and distributed by a French Supply House, Belles Fabre, and the reason why some of the products look different, is because the International F.D.A Do not allowed to have the same shape and color for the whole countries to represent the same products, because this way they are able to control the International stock of medications and also the expiration dates with the International Health Regulations"

Adderall is not prescribed in Europe (france) as amphetamines are illegal. Do a search & send them tge results. Us & canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back