Adderall Identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like ritalin...but with no imprint aka letters n numbers. I have to say it's bunk. Why? Addies are only available in us and canada. And there are no blanks with powder in them. The caps have beads. Ritalin looks like that from the eu, but it might have an imprint. Ty for sharing as I will NOT be using dutyfree. Blacklisted for a reason. Sorry man. Sucks butt. There are pink addies but they come im pill form. Cor136 is the imprint for 30'z. I am not impressed with duty free's performance. More like doody junk.
Those in the pic remind me of sudafed pills from the 80s or the uppers Elvis and Judy Garland took or something. I actually got the Cor136 from L at 21 when I was desperate during the rits drought in December. One SY tried to offer some diet pill crap, but then i remembered L had them briefly up on the 21 site before it went down, under pain meds. They were Insanely expensive, i don’t even remember how much, i blocked it out. Looked like pepto bismol pills, but I did look them up and they matched the pic and imprint and tasted real. I broke them in half and they were the same as taking my friends addys he gets here, but have a different shape and whatever. I didn’t realize they don’t manufacture them down there. Maybe they pick them up in SY on the way to drop off the other letters to ship. lol

Here are the pics of the capsule and substance inside. Anyone have a good idea? The powder has a light purple color. I really have no experience with anything other then Vyvanse

attachicon.gif
tmp_3626-2015-03-01 14.18.32-383414846.jpg
Its a totally fake adderall xr ! In the xr there are small capsules that going to give the xr effect ! Maybe what you get is a substance with stimulant effect

Its a totally fake adderall xr ! In the xr there are small capsules that going to give the xr effect ! Maybe what you get is a substance with stimulant effect
When I searched for red and white capsule purple powder, it’s getting hits on sites with references to Molly, LSD or other hybrid crazy psychedelic/designer drug shit, but none of them describe that particular pill. If I include adderall, it doesn’t really bring up anything. You can buy a drug test at cvs and see if it tests positive for amphetamines. Or if you have a lot, you can send one to ecstasy.org, and they will run tests on it and post the results online. I searched their pics but it only described the color outside and the chemical compound on the inside, not what color powder, so there are many random red and white ones. There are no imprints either and look like they could have been made by hand, maybe they are some black market pills made with meth or something. Sorry I couldn’t be more help. I hate not finding out the answer to something. lol. I tried to dig, but nothing really matching that. I did read on a couple pages i browsed that the purple can just be iodine that stained the powder. I don’t know if the home drug tests can pick up the more exotic, designer drugs, but you can at least see if it has a stimulant so you can turn it into a fat r@il. Just kidding. Har!

how do i find out if my addy is real and doesn't contain other bad substances??  mine came as pressed 30mg pill 

how do i find out if my addy is real and doesn't contain other bad substances??  mine came as pressed 30mg pill 
Here is the answer:  https://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

Now I'm very surprised by the volume of pm i received the last weeks about Adder@ll.

People are paying $20 and more for one tablet this from some email or other vendors and the tablets are fake.

Is nobody Reading the forum ?

The answer who have good Adder@l what is  already tested by Ecstasydata.org and what is offered for a cheap price is here:'  http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/101-adderall/&page=6

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Rec
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back