Air Travel

Another 5 or 10 years we won't have to worry about contraband. It's gonna be legal everywhere.
Hahahahaha, wishful thinking, but that is false. You HONESTLY think texas will legalize? Never in a million years my man..

Yeah but I'm gonna still boof mine just for fun!
That's the Dave I know! As far as bringing p1lls / bud, my god is it easy. If you need help, shoot a PM, if not, I think it wise to delete this thread.

"Air travel" --> the reason why I started taking Val's...

No tolerance right now, but when I have to get on a plane I need 50-70 mg diaz to survive. My only phobia. Flying. Hate it!

I've traveled all over USA with everything. The tighty whitey method is the best way. Or to put it simply, keep it hidden on your person. Absolutely never put anything you wouldn't want found in your luggage. Odds are, it won't be found on a domestic flight. Because dog screenings are more for international travel. Never say never though. I used to put stuff in a bottle, but that 10 or 15 minutes waiting to taxi is like waiting for a heart attack. Will authority figs board the plane & head right towards me? Tough after toking a few quickies in the airport BR & your paranoid. Fun, fun, fun.. Big "BUT" though. You could be subject to a random strip search most likely in FL or somewhere near a border. Happened to my brother in law in Miami. Guess you could mail yourself something overnight where your staying? The risks we take for "The Lifestyle"

"Air travel" --> the reason why I started taking Val's...

No tolerance right now, but when I have to get on a plane I need 50-70 mg diaz to survive. My only phobia. Flying. Hate it!
I always fly with them also, don't know where phobia came from, used to love flying! It really is a pure trial now!

I have always risked it...  I am not giving up my secrets in disguising methods but I have always risked it while flying...  can't go 2 weeks without meds and can't expect to have shipment sent to hotel...  On taking vals while flying... yes... love it..  best secret I found out even though I have never been afraid of flying...

I just get them scripted from my GP when I fly, 10 5mg tabs, so at least I have a valid reason for having them, though the last time the box was full to bursting, with strips of other strengths.......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back