Alert Rhodium**

Phukyou

OPAL SPONSOR
Just to let everyone know I was scammed by Rhodium. After gnome gave me his rentry and vouched for his legitimacy I assumed Rhodium was ok. Just a reminder to be careful to everyone and watch who you trust and listen to. It is a shame that this site was started to help people avoid getting scammed and probably half the people on here shill for or are the scammers.

Last edited:
Ah good to know. I had been having a conversation with Rhodium and there were a couple of red flags but I might have been willing to overlook them as I had seen multiple vouches. Goes to show you, though. Sorry this happened to you.

Ah good to know. I had been having a conversation with Rhodium and there were a couple of red flags but I might have been willing to overlook them as I had seen multiple vouches. Goes to show you, though. Sorry this happened to you.
I do want to clarify i am in no way calling anyone out who vouched for him. Enough people have responded that I do believe he has come through for a few people. If he does come through I will be the first to sing his praises.

I do want to clarify i am in no way calling anyone out who vouched for him. Enough people have responded that I do believe he has come through for a few people. If he does come through I will be the first to sing his praise

Just to let everyone know I was scammed by Rhodium. After gnome gave me his rentry and vouched for his legitimacy I assumed Rhodium was ok. Just a reminder to be careful to everyone and watch who you trust and listen to. It is a shame that this site was started to help people avoid getting scammed and probably half the people on here shill for or are the scammers.
Scroll to the bottom of rentry and tell me the last time the page was edited and time I will tell you if it matches up with the original rentry if that helps. I dont know if anyone was shilling for rhodium I had an issue with him but since then everything has been smooth I hate vouching for anyone because things change I wouldnt order from him right now because not only am I hearing bad things here but also another place that has blown up recently but happens to be a cesspool for impersonators and scammers so its hard to tell whats true or fake hope everything works out.

Scroll to the bottom of rentry and tell me the last time the page was edited and time I will tell you if it matches up with the original rentry if that helps. I dont know if anyone was shilling for rhodium I had an issue with him but since then everything has been smooth I hate vouching for anyone because things change I wouldnt order from him right now because not only am I hearing bad things here but also another place that has blown up recently but happens to be a cesspool for impersonators and scammers so its hard to tell whats true or fake hope everything works out.
AGREEMENT BEING TERMINATED AND MADE VOID

Pub: 19 Aug 2022 07:18
Edit: 26 Nov 2023 04:51
Views: 49688

The email address is RHODIUMRC2@PROTONMAIL.COM

i did wonder about the 2 but like other people heard about how is stuff is all euro synthed and is fire

AGREEMENT BEING TERMINATED AND MADE VOID

Pub: 19 Aug 2022 07:18
Edit: 26 Nov 2023 04:51
Views: 49688

The email address is RHODIUMRC2@PROTONMAIL.COM

i did wonder about the 2 but like other people heard about how is stuff is all euro synthed and is fire
Oh yeah I appreciate the help. Anything to figure out who are the pieces of shit out there because the last thing I want to do is damage a good vendor‘s reputation since they are so few and far between.

Oh yeah I appreciate the help. Anything to figure out who are the pieces of shit out there because the last thing I want to do is damage a good vendor‘s reputation since they are so few and far between.
You got the right one that is the original. I wouldn't lose complete hope my first experience with him took almost a month maybe even longer to be corrected. I thought for sure he scammed me but when I finally gave up hope he turned up and also added extra mags. He has been around for a few years I never had to resort to using a dropshipper he is the first but prior Ive seen issues like this arise then on my test run we had issues but for a good 6 months or more he has was solid from my experience I always check all my resources before placing an order which is what brought me here TG is also sounding the alarm. I bet he shows up with some excuse and refunds or throws extra mags seems like an established pattern with him and this has been going on for two years that im aware of hope everything works out and you saved me from waiting in limbo or getting scammed for who knows how long cause I assumed TG was just slandering his name that place is the bottom of the barrel but id of still placed one with him so had I not seen your post so ty.

You got the right one that is the original. I wouldn't lose complete hope my first experience with him took almost a month maybe even longer to be corrected. I thought for sure he scammed me but when I finally gave up hope he turned up and also added extra mags. He has been around for a few years I never had to resort to using a dropshipper he is the first but prior Ive seen issues like this arise then on my test run we had issues but for a good 6 months or more he has was solid from my experience I always check all my resources before placing an order which is what brought me here TG is also sounding the alarm. I bet he shows up with some excuse and refunds or throws extra mags seems like an established pattern with him and this has been going on for two years that im aware of hope everything works out and you saved me from waiting in limbo or getting scammed for who knows how long cause I assumed TG was just slandering his name that place is the bottom of the barrel but id of still placed one with him so had I not seen your post so ty.
You are exactly right. My experience with him is turning out to be exactly like yours. After a month of poking and prodding i finally got a tracking number yesterday and am seeing movement on it. Like you said there could be a million reasons why he didn’t ship right away but at least he came through. He seems to be a pretty good guy maybe he just is dealing with his own shit.

You are exactly right. My experience with him is turning out to be exactly like yours. After a month of poking and prodding i finally got a tracking number yesterday and am seeing movement on it. Like you said there could be a million reasons why he didn’t ship right away but at least he came through. He seems to be a pretty good guy maybe he just is dealing with his own shit.
Awesome I figured he would he isn't bad maybe a little unstable but no worse then most dropshippers who have no actual control over their sources. People hate on him pretty hard but ive had almost all postive interactions with him besides the first time. The thing with him he has interesting reads and im no expert but its by far from being my first rodeo but his menu is impressive I see other publisher's add these reads and make a huge deal over it like they resurrected certain books from the dead well the whole time he has been carrying them since ive known of him pricey sure but definitely worth just having the access.Id recommend him to others but because of what I and again you and countless others have experienced I can't do that but I am glad everything worked out and thanks for letting us know.

Awesome I figured he would he isn't bad maybe a little unstable but no worse then most dropshippers who have no actual control over their sources. People hate on him pretty hard but ive had almost all postive interactions with him besides the first time. The thing with him he has interesting reads and im no expert but its by far from being my first rodeo but his menu is impressive I see other publisher's add these reads and make a huge deal over it like they resurrected certain books from the dead well the whole time he has been carrying them since ive known of him pricey sure but definitely worth just having the access.Id recommend him to others but because of what I and again you and countless others have experienced I can't do that but I am glad everything worked out and thanks for letting us know.
Yes, I agree completely. Definitely is a good guy and obviously does his best to make things right. I like you wouldn’t recommend him but will definitely deal with again especially when not in a time crunch.

Rhod is a dropshipper and is 50/50. I personally don't order from him because I've heard so many bad experiences. But he does come thru part of the time lol.

I would steer clear of rhodi atm he is mia been for over two weeks.
Update: Rhodium is back from hiatus so my above post doesn't apply anymore. I want to be transparent this does not mean I am vouching for this vendor because I've seen to many mixed results however I have always received magazines Ive paid for.

We need some type of system where funds are held in escrow until the goods are received. Right now all of the financial risk is on the buyer's side. I'm not entirely sure how such a system would work, but I've seen way too many accounts that are very young that spend way too much time fanboying for vendors -- it's so obvious what's going on there.

It is easy to read a bunch of great reviews, place an order, get screwed and then realize some of those reviews were from sock puppet accounts.

We need some type of system where funds are held in escrow until the goods are received. Right now all of the financial risk is on the buyer's side. I'm not entirely sure how such a system would work, but I've seen way too many accounts that are very young that spend way too much time fanboying for vendors -- it's so obvious what's going on there.

It is easy to read a bunch of great reviews, place an order, get screwed and then realize some of those reviews were from sock puppet accounts.
I agree they do it on the dnm's escrow but its sort of a pain to plus rcs dont seem very popular im not sure why. You also have the market places take off all the time so you lose $ this way im not sure if you will ever find a for sure thing unless its face to face.

Oh, he's back?

Maybe I'll try to get in contact. The last order was kind of a disaster, I didn't even bother to follow up, fully.

But, glad to hear he's back.

Oh, he's back?

Maybe I'll try to get in contact. The last order was kind of a disaster, I didn't even bother to follow up, fully.

I just talked to him today about the Nitrazolam bars he has in stock because I'd really like to try the stuff and can't find powder anywhere domestic. Heck I can't find IT anywhere domestic aside from Rhodium

Oh, he's back?

Won't send me pics of any of the bars which I find odd... And had kind of turned me off... Then I see him in here and now I don't know. I might just wait

Oh sorry, I should've updated before, like 2 weeks ago, yeah, he's back, formally reconnected back to established platform.

Can anyone confirm if rhodium's contact info is still the same? For some reason it isn't up on their rentry page but I still have the contact I used around Nov last year.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back