Anti Spyware

I use Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes,both free and working great so far.

Hey Jewy,

I just bought a Commadore 64 off E-bay for $100.

How do I install Windows 7 on it?
Easy, just take a roll of duct tape and use it to attach the Windows 7 disc to that old boat anchor!

Thanks you two high post members, much help indeed.

Posters like you two 'things', make this site so informative and intellectually enriching.

Sincerely,

S

Last edited by a moderator:
oakleys Our company will sell you the good quality and the cheap oakleys. We hope we will be the partners for a long business.Many customers buy the product in our company again and again.Our company also sell the fake ray bans,replica oakley sunglasses and so on.If you want to buy something,pls email to me.Thanks

discount oakleys

fake oakleys

fake oakleys c wire

fake oakleys frogskins

fake oakleys

fake oakleys half x

fake oakleys holbrook

fake oakleys inmate

fake oakleys jawbone

fake oakleys pit boss

fake oakleys radar path

fake oakleys scalpel

fake oakleys polarized

fake oakleys sport

fake oakleys active

fake oakleys lifestyle

fake oakleys asian fit

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig

oakleys Our company will sell you the good quality and the cheap oakleys. We hope we will be the partners for a long business.Many customers buy the product in our company again and again.Our company also sell the fake ray bans,replica oakley sunglasses and so on.If you want to buy something,pls email to me.Thanks
Spambot protection, anyone?

Unfortunately, this is actually one of the higher quality posts lately.

discount oakleys

fake oakleys

fake oakleys c wire

fake oakleys frogskins

fake oakleys

fake oakleys half x

fake oakleys holbrook

fake oakleys inmate

fake oakleys jawbone

fake oakleys pit boss

fake oakleys radar path

fake oakleys scalpel

fake oakleys polarized

fake oakleys sport

fake oakleys active

fake oakleys lifestyle

fake oakleys asian fit

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig
How much for the "Fake Oakleys Active"?

If they are not "fake and active", can I get my money back?

Please respond ASAP and I make order.

Warmth,

Slammer

discount oakleys

fake oakleys

fake oakleys c wire

fake oakleys frogskins

fake oakleys

fake oakleys half x

fake oakleys holbrook

fake oakleys inmate

fake oakleys jawbone

fake oakleys pit boss

fake oakleys radar path

fake oakleys scalpel

fake oakleys polarized

fake oakleys sport

fake oakleys active

fake oakleys lifestyle

fake oakleys asian fit

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig

fake oakleys oil rig
What the f*ck is this nonsense, and why is it posted in an anti-spyware thread? Just goes to show that spam bots are only as smart as the idiot coding them. Personally, I'm interested in the "Fake Oakleys Asian", but they damn well better be 100% fake AND Asian, or I'm ripping arms off!

HEY! JEWY! They ship from Pakistan so you know the have haed to find cheap Oakleys!

Well, I'm glad that they have goos prices, but I'd prefer a fake Oakley vendor that ships from Englen.
Good luck! If you can find a vendor that has goos prices on Oakley's, they'll definitely charge and arm and a leg to ship from Englen!

Good luck! If you can find a vendor that has goos prices on Oakley's, they'll definitely charge and arm and a leg to ship from Englen!
I tried to give you another like, being a sexy little Korean and all, but I'm informed that my like whore budget has been exhausted for the day. I guess me have to wait until tomorrow to like your posts long time.

Does anybody here know if necessary to have a virus program running in the background of a mobile phone?

I see there are some offered in the Android App store, but I recall reading on the net or possibly someone telling me that a virus program on a phone is NOT necessary.

So what's the verdict, please?

Thanks in advance.

Slammer

Does anybody here know if necessary to have a virus program running in the background of a mobile phone?

I see there are some offered in the Android App store, but I recall reading on the net or possibly someone telling me that a virus program on a phone is NOT necessary.

So what's the verdict, please?

Thanks in advance.

Slammer
That's a somewhat frequently debated question, and there isn't a definite yes or no answer. That said, for non-jail broken iPhones running non-Apple approved apps and Android phones NOT running cracked or 3rd party market place apps, both OS's are still pretty safe at this point. With Android in particular, if you're only running apps from the Android Marketplace, there's probably no need for an anti-virus program, at least in theory. Conversely, there is some additional safety and security in knowing you're protected, and I've seen good reviews on the AVG product. Also, there have been reports of late that the relatively new Google Play app marketplace may end up proving to be a hotbed of malware, so exercise caution there and, if at all possible, know the developer of the app that you're downloading to help assure that it's from a reliable source.

Sorry to post off topic here since this looks like ebay, lol. I am an Elite member or a forum, pctechbytes.net, that helps people who need free computer advice. I've been a member there for a long time but found my ability to help dwindling as laptops and tablets with Win 7 and now 8 grew and I prefer XP desktops.

But for anyone needing free help or advice concerning any type of computers, though mainly PCs, I can say there are some great people there who donate their time helping others. Much like this site I suppose.

For anti-virus I prefer Avast!, for spyware and adware I use Spybot S&D as passive protection and MBAM for detection and removal. Those who can afford it should use the paid version of MBAM, it offers active protection instead of just help removing something you already picked up. The best protection is often just good judgment. Never use p2p software, not without PeerBlock anyway. ;)

Sorry to post off topic here since this looks like ebay, lol. I am an Elite member or a forum, pctechbytes.net, that helps people who need free computer advice. I've been a member there for a long time but found my ability to help dwindling as laptops and tablets with Win 7 and now 8 grew and I prefer XP desktops.

But for anyone needing free help or advice concerning any type of computers, though mainly PCs, I can say there are some great people there who donate their time helping others. Much like this site I suppose.

For anti-virus I prefer Avast!, for spyware and adware I use Spybot S&D as passive protection and MBAM for detection and removal. Those who can afford it should use the paid version of MBAM, it offers active protection instead of just help removing something you already picked up. The best protection is often just good judgment. Never use p2p software, not without PeerBlock anyway.
wink.png
I strongly second HTs vote for AVAST. I have been using it for years and have implemented in my workplace as well. It is a regular cnet download and does not cost a cent. Also, it is not a trial version that is installed. It is free. My IT friends all recommend and my computer geek nit picky boss loves it even. Thanks for the additional suggestions everyone! I know this is an old thread but I have been so happy with avast that i had to comment.

ive always used AVG, absolutely the best anti virus/spyward in my book. Norton is just as bad as a virus, impossible to remove. AVG is FREE and absolutely amazing and up to date on all the latest viruses and spyware

If you don't mind spending a little, ESET Security is a pretty well-rounded package.  Even has a built in HIPS.  HIPS is a host intrusion prevention service.  To keep unwanted things from invading.

I recommend Eset NOD32 antispyware as your primary protection. For spyware/malware and cookie cleaning I recommend Superantispyware free version.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back