AntiBiotics OD: True?

A TOY OTA

Spammers
A young, well-spirited supermarket cashier told me that he had a family member “OD” off of antibiotics. And the medics used N@RC@N to receive him.
“What?!?!???”
Kid is maybe 20 years young. Don’t know if he ever did ROTC, but he sounds like an ex-military fellow (or wannabe pseudo-military cat). Self-educated. Friendly. But, to me, he’s still a baby!! [ I WISH I could his innocent age again, right?]
I came home. Google searches “antibiotics od”…. The only subject that came up were possible kidney failure, indeed. But n@rc@n??!?!
750mg per day has always been the standard. I’ve seen vendors with 1g AMOX!! Which I will usually split into 4 - 250mg - and take 3 times per day, 750mg. (1 whole g AMOX is toilet central!!!! Know what I mean?)

But OD…. Any thoughts community? Any experiences on this matter? Odd subject, I know! Thank you though for any thoughts and suggestions.

As always I don’t condone trying these experiments personally, okay? I’m asking from you friends, who may have personally experienced these circumstances.
Just trying to separate “statistics” from personal experiences. And N@RC@N…….?!!?!
“Say what?! Huh???” Mr supermarket cashier, half my age?! ….. N@rc@n for antibiotics?

Not a pharmacist but it's possible to OD on anything if you take enough but do not see n@rc@n doing anything to help someone who didn't take an opioid to begin with.

Exactly: N@RC@N is known for reviving PK ODs, correct?
This kid was talking about, “There are different types and “colors” for different types of N@RC@N emergencies.
So:
- PK has 1 color
- M3th@mp has 1 color
- B3nni3s… etc!
But a specific antidote for 420 and antibiotics made by N@RC@N? 😂

That is what we can FAKE NEWS; but in real life — at the supermarket….. by the supermarket clerk (I am more than twice his age and probably have 1 1/2 more university degrees than him)
His 1 advantage (supposedly) is that he’s had friends and family OD from all sorts of weird stuff. Like you [and we mentioned this at the supermarket]: EVERY single medicine bottle has a warning label. Even the supplements and vitamins.
IMHO: He’s a bit Neanderthal. His friends and family are probably similarly thick-headed. And they just do random, odd, weird, stupid shit! Like taking 60 amoxicillins in 1 day …… (supposedly) I still have a hard time believing this guy. Just because I’ve known the kid for years now.

But if you brothers and sisters here on DBG have seen or gone through similar experiences — dammit!! I want to know about them; AND everyone who is caring member should also be advised.

For example: Through my research, I recently found out that 1 of my go-to antibiotics KL@CID, does not sit well with @MBIEN (which I’ve also used from time to time) I had NO idea that those 2 specific medications should never be mixed together! Super random; but I prefer to know these warnings; than not know UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE 😵

** In the Nineteen Hundred & Nineties, 1 weirdo ODd from taking 1000s of mg is vitamin C all day everyday. Dummy eventually had some issues and complications. And that’s how we know today: There is a limit to everything before it goes toxic; even vitamin C!

That’s 1990s, for you young, beautiful History majors out there

Not a pharmacist but it's possible to OD on anything if you take enough but do not see n@rc@n doing anything to help someone who didn't take an opioid to begin with.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back