Any customs issues w/smokey’s?

Dr Disrespect

Just doing some due diligence before placing an order. I’m from US, planning on paying for expedited shipping but never ordered from this vendor before. Any input appreciated.

I've now placed 13 orders with them since 2018.

12 were tracked shipping (cost 20 euros), and one was regular shipping (cost 4 euros).

One of the tracked orders reached US customs, and then disappeared. No LL, just...gone. That was eight months ago.

The one regular shipping order never showed up. Again, no LL.

The others arrived between 1 and 3 weeks, and the biggest variable was US customs. Smokey's has shipped promptly, but once customs has the order it could be there for a few days, or for a week, or for two weeks...

Depending on the value of the order you will want to buy insured/tracked shipping. I have received everything I've ordered from them. Five orders made. Four received. Fifth received because I insured it. Hope this helps.

I have expressed my opinions about this Vendor in the past I wouldn't trust it I have had sketchy Live Chat conversations with them. I see equally as many good reviews as I do bad reviews in all honest they might be a legit vendor but I wouldn't risk doing business with them but that is just me personally. 

One of the tracked orders reached US customs, and then disappeared. No LL, just...gone. That was eight months ago.

The one regular shipping order never showed up. Again, no LL.

The others arrived between 1 and 3 weeks, and the biggest variable was US customs.
Have had similar experiences, some arrivals and some that show tracking to us then nothing; no love letter  & no goodies. They changed they way they process BTC since my last order, which now requires you to get their wallet via their chat which seems dodgy. Will update if I have issues!

My one non-tracked order never made it. That is, if they even shipped it. Hard to tell with these dickheads :rolleyes:   Rude-ass pricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grow a lot of cannabis. Back before any cannabis was recreationally legal in the US I tried very hard to buy seeds from NL and none made it through. I ended up buying all my seeds from Canada. I finally went there (Delft) and lived for a year learning cloning and green house specialties. Regarding the rudeness of Dutch RC sellers, the Dutch are a very forward, direct and blunt people (it was tough to live there). Thats just the way they are by nature. They dont mean to be intentionally rude but it always comes out that way to US/Canada people. Regarding buying rc from NL, I joined this site in order to find other countries to buy from because if none of my seeds made it through over 2 years of multiple tries I cant see how rc will make it through. So, the combination of their weird blunt personality in customer relations and that many parcels dont get through, I would think many of these NL rc shops are not popular here in US. 

Over the last few years Smokey's has always done me right.  Out of 5 or so orders (most currently a few weeks ago) only 1 has been held at customs, and since I had insured it, they promptly reshipped after no movement for 30 days.  Always professional service, and always spot on products!

yea, I guess thinking about it, there are some very rude Dutch. I probably should not make excuses for them. When I lived there it was fu(ked. Everyday dealing with people who have amazingly bad attitudes. My above post was more about the fact that all Dutch are pretty much assholes, not just smokeys.

I think the real problem with v3nd0rz like Smokey's is that now they are just too well known. Cu5t0mz knows their packaging. The people who unload the plane know exactly what's on it and all the sorters know the packaging. I no longer order from them. Consider yourself blessed if you know an honest and reasonable PG cook and hope he lives forever or just learn to make your own PG solutions. Ordering from the NL anymore is just meh.

I've placed about 18 orders and about 14 came through in around a week.  At the last, every order I placed just disappeared, I think that was selective scamming rather than customs though.  Only problems when i ordered the same products in quantity.  I think if you are gonna spend big money go somewhere else.  Less than 100 your probably safe

I've placed one order through them. The address I sent it to refused the mail, but they were kind enough to reship to another address with no charge. That was a couple years ago though. Heard a lot about selective scamming on reddit back when they still had source discussions.

Answer and question -- I ordered 3-fpm from them on September 24, 2018 ,  Got to ISC NY quickly, like 2 days.  Was there for over a month ... I gave up on it basically, then it started moving November 9th and it arrived a day later.   the package was cut open.  this wasn't a huge amount .. like 5g -- it still freaked me out.   It did arrive and was what they said it was. 

My question is this;  why would they cut it open and send it on unless 3-fpm is not something customs is interested in?

I had some success in the past but about as much failure.  They do not offer a reship and as I had some packaging hang up in a mail sorter... asked them to ship in a box instead of an envelope.  They did not do as I asked and magazine still isn't here after about 60 days.

In the past these guys were good. Now days, not so much. 

Ordered 1 gram of their 2effemaye waited about 45 days only to receive a LL. They offered a reship so I took it. Different address, same outcome. 

I have had four shipments since January and only one showed up customs took the other three so I can't risk it anymore....

2 out of 2 received. And one was from a well know country that is very diligent on packages.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back