Any customs issues w/smokey’s?

I got a love letter once. Luckily I had the shipping insurance and I got the order resent 30 days later to a different address. The lover letter said is was pentadrone or some CATHINONES when I ordered 3-fpm so makes me think about the quality or accuracy of Smokey's. 

I never had any more problems out of like 6 orders. One was seized. Nothing else happened with customs...

I've had nothing but success w Smokey's in the past 3 months. I bet keeping it small helps. Roughly 5 orders have worked out great.

I have not personally orderered from smokey's but I have read A LOT of mixed reviews from great product, to no product arriving, to being sent fake product such as a cosmetic chemical in place of 6-apb. I would suggest ordering small and testing your products if you do decide to order.

I've ordered Smokeys lots in the past, back to 2012 (1 order of 20g cry$tal 3thylphenidat3 almost ended my marriage- my fault, not Smokeys). In my experience they are honest but it's like @Ipon said, their stealth sucks and postal employees know how to spot the packages and steal your shit. Most people won't complain that their quasi-legal package of gray market chems disappeared so they're in the clear. In my experience this started getting bad with the major NL vendors in spring of this year. Customs is probably wise to their methods as well, so if you're in the US the odds of getting an untracked order are slim.

Their packaging sucks, their selection sucks, and their online chat sucks. I was excited when they got something in stock called DMPD. The suffix sounded like it could be a m3thylph3nidat3 analog, googling showed a promising one with those initials- Dimethyl... I asked online chat, said sorry it was new and they didn't know. I took the risk and ordered. It showed up 30 days later, found it in my mailbox literally on Christmas morning and I was as excited as the kids were for their packages. I got coal in my stocking. It wasn't what I thought it was. Asked the online chat again and still didn't know. I still to this day dont know what it is.

But one would hope the online chat people would know what they're selling, or at least after 30 days.

I ordered from Smokey's on September 5th and received it on September 12th.  I reside in the US and went with  tracking the order even though it ups the price.  This is my initial order with them and it 'eases my mind' seeing the package move through the system.  I am waiting on a couple reagents to test them but so far so good.  The packaging could have been better but it seem to blend in well with the rest of the mail but whatever, it worked.  If it tests out ok I will order from them again.

2/4 lost at customs for me a 50% seizure rate.   Those official letters are a bit unnerving, not worth the risk with Smokeys anymore.

I had a package shipped from Smokey's sit in customs for more than 20 days, but it was eventually delivered without issue.  The package contained no banned substances.

They did take 7 days to actually ship it though.

Sitting in customs since 10/16 (9 days) I looked back on prior 5 orders ... usually much faster through.   Just had first LL with order from trrc after many.   Maybe address 'burned' if that truly happens.  Not sure if they focus on you after one is picked off.     Never had an issue with smokeys.    Will keep you posted.

@Mohawk  How many packs you have in customs atm?!?!!? Starting to think like you said you may be burned or just the shittiest of lucks!! Either way, sorry your packs aren't making it....You on the west coast by any chance? SF customs is usually brutal....

@Mohawk  How many packs you have in customs atm?!?!!? Starting to think like you said you may be burned or just the shittiest of lucks!! Either way, sorry your packs aren't making it....You on the west coast by any chance? SF customs is usually brutal....
Hi DoomKillty -- you know more about this stuff it seems.  I have two stuck in customs.   One from smoke and one from chemtheory.    both shipped same day arrived same day NY customs.    Could get ugly.   Don't know yet.  

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the oddities of customs seizures.  But it does seem more than coincidental that they both arrived at the same time and are missing.  I try and space out my packs especially if they are coming from the same country.  Not sure how much it helps but it seems safer at least.  I guess you could test the theory of your addy being burnt by ordering something legit from overseas and seeing if arrives with the green tape or not.  Best of luck and keep us updated!

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the oddities of customs seizures.  But it does seem more than coincidental that they both arrived at the same time and are missing.  I try and space out my packs especially if they are coming from the same country.  Not sure how much it helps but it seems safer at least.  I guess you could test the theory of your addy being burnt by ordering something legit from overseas and seeing if arrives with the green tape or not.  Best of luck and keep us updated!
Will do.  BTW, looking over past orders from smokeys, this is still well within the ranges of times .. the LL obviously ramped up the suspicion.   Also, a re-ship from trrc went through a week ago in 5 days and this is after LL received.  Go figure.  

Update -- both outstanding mags arrived fine.    One interesting note on the LL ... it mentioned only one chem ... a benz0 and they even got that name wrong.     The same order had two other small mags, but those weren't listed.  Maybe benz0s  (it was a tiny, tiny order too) are scheduled and others chems may not be scheduled?       I checked out https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/OfficialNotification.pdf and nothing listed on that time frame matches the LL .. interesting site though.      

Glad to hear you got your mags!  Never seen that site before thanks for that tip.  And hopefully thats your last LL...

I have had good luck with them so far. Yes the stealth leads a lot to desired. Magazines good quality. Highly recommend using the insured tracking if available

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back