Any issues with seizure due to Covid19?

ATX-dmh

Hi!  Member from AU here, wondering if anyone's experienced more seizures due to border patrol scanning more packages in light of Covid?  I dunno if international mail will be affected like flights, so a bit worried about the status of my latest order postmarked from Singapore (which in the past has generally makes it to me W no issue).  Thanks!

When did it ship? There was a global action against the trade of illicit meds taking place from 03/03 to 03/10. Led by interlol and participation of 90 countries. Signapore was one of them.

Search for: illicit meds operation xiii 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 successful deliveries in the middle of covid 19  but I'm more worried than usual about success

I'm likewise interested in COVID-19 interruptions.   A well-regarded genteman mailed to me March 3, 5 and 9 and I've not seen anything.

@audrocks as I've mentioned above, there was a global operation targeting illicit trade of meds going on in the exact timeframe your mags were shipped. Just look it up. This doesn't have to mean anything though. Depending on the origin and destination of the mags, in some cases 25 days are still within the norm. If it was a domestic order, things would be looking quite different though and you should message that gentleman via email.

And to answer the OPs question: At least during that operation, they stated that they were also  looking our for websites, meds and devices(such as fake masks etc) that were falsely declared as a corona treatment/cure/protection and so on. Just search on your/other countries customs-websites to read it up.

And I for myself could imagine that they'll keep on doing that, but again, depending from which country something is coming from.

@audrocks as I've mentioned above, there was a global operation targeting illicit trade of meds going on in the exact timeframe your mags were shipped. Just look it up. This doesn't have to mean anything though. Depending on the origin and destination of the mags, in some cases 25 days are still within the norm. If it was a domestic order, things would be looking quite different though and you should message that gentleman via email.

And to answer the OPs question: At least during that operation, they stated that they were also  looking our for websites, meds and devices(such as fake masks etc) that were falsely declared as a corona treatment/cure/protection and so on. Just search on your/other countries customs-websites to read it up.

And I for myself could imagine that they'll keep on doing that, but again, depending from which country something is coming from.
Thank you... a few hours after I posted my question I received a LL.

As they say, timing is everything.   I hope I don’t receive a succession of them; we’ll see.

So hi, if it helps, and @mod please remove if in violation - update: I received my order, but there were stickers on the package that it had been inspected by the Australian Border ...  Which is confusing to me - not sure why there was no confiscation.  Any ideas?  The paranoid part of me wonders if Im I being tracked or something...

I haven’t received my orders and not even LL.. I am waiting for at least 6 mailed out in early February from my vender that I used for over 3 years.... do u think I’m being tracked if I’m not receiving ANYTHING????? Very SCARED!!!!

@ATX-dmh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess they didn’t actually open it? I only rarely order internationally(and I’m not in AU), but it seems like I’ve seen lots of reports on here from people who say they received their magazines even though the package literally had the “inspected by customs” tape on it. Maybe other people here with more experience will chime in, but I highly doubt anyone is tracking you. If they found any mags, they most definitely would have seized them.

Are the boarder s open to mail is what I want to no seeing that they say they have closed the boarders and flight s .I'm in UK and don't want to order if there's no chance of it even leaving the source country anyone else no

I'm likewise interested in COVID-19 interruptions.   A well-regarded genteman mailed to me March 3, 5 and 9 and I've not seen anything.
 I made my last order mid March (not from the same vendor), and it came thru (tho like I said with the customs stickers).  Fingers crossed 🤞

@ATX-dmh I've had similar stickers on a few of my packs in the past(also not from AU but my countries customs is very strict too). For me it seemed like they just put the sticker on it so they can fill a "has been inspected"-bag to fulfill a given quota or something like that. I've also had opened and resealed letters with green tape on it and after I've opened it and none of the reads were missing, I also got paranoid and didn't know what to think. But in the end, nothing happened whatsoever. 

Also, even with seized packs(talking about "normal" quantities), being on some kind of blacklist has found to be bs and has been discussed many times on here and other places. So far, most US people which had packs seized just ignore the LL and go on ordering to the same address without any problems. 

In other countries with more strict laws, most people I read of had to pay a fine or had to go to court and THEN had to pay a fine. But after that, many just go back and just continue ordering.

I'm still talking about normal quantities though! I guess you can imagine that things can become kinda difficult if a pack with 1k+ scheduled mags gets seized..

Also, if they'd really have a plan to do something in terms of prosecution, they'd need some kind of evidence, won't they? So, if it actually got opened and they saw the mags but didn't take them and let it go through, they would just give up that evidence which would also be the base for further steps. But they didn't, so in this moment, I wouldn't worry too much :)

Maybe wait a few days, look if something happens and try to calm down a bit. If you don't happen to get a letter or something else, you should be fine  :)

All the best to you!

Edit: If you don't already do so, always make sure you're having a good opsec to prevent or soften the worst case.

my pack has been in transit for like 2 weeks from jamaica NY... weird, could it have been seized or am i just tweaking?

my pack has been in transit for like 2 weeks from jamaica NY... weird, could it have been seized or am i just tweaking?
Possible I had one end up seized awhile back the same way .Now I have one that went through customs through a few states and back at customs for the past 6 weeks .I'm calling that one seized myself ,I would not accept it if they tried to drop it .No LL ,pack shows up after 2 months that a possible controlled delivery for sure .

Yes customs is being very on point during this covid19 experience. There's been alot of Fake covid testing kits being shipped and Fake supplies so YES they are examining and being a lot more on point during all this ...Nobody's mentioning the crackdown on overseas meds thats been going on since the end of February that the Feds enforced CBP to get a handle on ..

😕

Reactions: Rec
I've seen legit vendors not necessarily from this board but offering covid-19 kita I wonder the legitimacy of them. Like if they work or not and are just not USDA approved 

I would never use these kids still but I just wondered the legitimacy of these vendors other products / their morals

Last edited:
@Biskobro Fuck me, when should I consider it seized? The thing is it doesn't say its been to any customs since Jamaica NY, maybe its just taking its damn time?

@SneakySkeever77 possible maybe mixed up with some packs also maybe the next place its supposed to go the Addy is wrong or not legible on the pack itself there's lots other things than a seizure .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back