Any Skin Care Junkies? I love Vitamin C Serum

Coconut oil

coacoa butter

shea butter

natural oils

i just try to stay away from anything that has to many ingredients and I think my skin has been doing well thus far. 

I dont don’t want to trying Vitamin C serum tho

Not sure if this Topic was meant to be exclusively Vitamin C only Product use or  if it can contain Vitamin C and well the one I just started trying out has like a bunch of all natural things I think it is designed for Woman more so than Men like most good Facial care products but reality deponds on your skin type not Gender.

I got this Ali&Shay Facial Moisturizer with things like Aloe Vera, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin  B6 I think and Vitamin C and E and stuff like that it really has it all for a very cheap price too, on top of being a great facial moisturizer for when I get out of the shower daily.

It is an Age Preventative  - Anti-Aging/Moisturizer combination and since I am very young person I don't need specifically Retinol since I'm young enough to have adequate Cell-Turnover Rate. Which this has literally everything I need all natural and packed into one cheap Bottle but without any Retinol since they made a different Product with Retinol only and in higher amounts than the low Retinol content this specific Product use to have and it seems you can't get literally anything Age Prevention/Anti-Aging with this many ingredients without also having Retinol added into the mix in varying % Amount in each Product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell yes I’m a makeup and skin care junkie! Mostly makeup, but I love me some retin-a, glycolic or lactic acid peels, and always trying to find a lifting eye serum or treatment that will make my genetically hooded 😩 eyes appear less hooded. If anyone knows of any skincare products that actually make a significant difference I’m all ears. I used to use medical grade things from Obaji but too expensive to keep up with.

Oddly enough, I’ve been very impressed with products by The Ordinary. Everything is literally under $10 and the acids and retinols are actually really good. In fact the retinol is pretty damn great for those who typically get irritation from                 retin-a/retinols. And they make an AhA peel that is great. It is potent and does sting but it’s not crazy..  it just lets you know it’s not messing around! Look into it if you want super affordable fairly potent anti agers. Sephora and Ulta carry the line.

Im 37 and started seeing several forehead lines super early and hated it!! So I would be remiss if I didn’t say that getting a little Botox in the forehead was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. It’s worth every penny. It will blow you away, as long as you’re subtle with it it! Also going to a doctor instead of a nurse injector has resulted in a significantly better outcome for me. It costs me $400 every 3.5 to 4 months as I get in only in a few specific places on the forehead. I know some people are anti-Botox and that’s cool too, but Botox is at the low end of my list of things I should stop doing. 

happy holidays all., 

AS

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back