Awesome Site

This placed is a goldmine and great to have professional ppl.by your side Mods and Administration are great and are head straight. Not like other forums that are bullshit ,DBG only supports the real deal vendors I've learned reading is the key.I was gonna try Max because great reviews but it seems he is gone so IDK what's up with him I got menus to look at when I first joined. Who else has ksalol ?/I hope ISIS Has nothing to do with Max's disappearance because I know they're in his country trying to run shit ..Bombs away U.S.

~Bb~

I am new and have read read for three days straight keep reading you will find the info you are looking for thank you for the forum

This site is awesome and after many dollars up in the air this site has put the fire out thanks for the info

Just adding my 2 cents worth here to let everyone know that I'm new here but very impressed with all the great posts and kindness that members show towards each other here. Just keeping it simple and honest is what this board seems to be all about and I am already feeling at home!

I agree with all these posts. The admins do a great job of keeping everything in check. Keep up the good work. 
I totally agree, the Adim and Mods deserve some much more credit for the success of this board especially since they spent their own spare time keeping the board running properly.

Their guidance also encourages the community to follow the rules, be respectful and non judgmental of other members and their opinions and constructively comment on our posting so we can continuously improve the accuracy of our information keeping it unbiased yet honest. This allows all of the members both experienced and inexperienced to make intelligent purchasing decisions that will be safe choices medically as well as legally.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back