Back Again - Wish I Had Never Left.

rdkdanny.

Long story short, I left here when i was accused  of being a well known seller, or should I say shill? At the same time I got the invite to SIOP. Well, about three, maybe four months ago, I got booted from SIOP - FOR NO KNOWN REASON.

I had made friends there, but many more here and I hope I can find a welcome place to discuss, mingle and just hang out when online. Missing fargo and a few other of you all - please feel free to drop a line. I have some useful contacts now and would be happy to share. Very quiet contacts........ But I do not want to make waves again either.

Thank you to admin or whomsoever allowed me back in and I will see ya'll round!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
We ALL make mistakes for one reaspn or another man...just keep it all wisely respectful and IMHO you'll be gtg!! Im not sure if u can yet, but id like to hear your side of the whole story, as i read the rest and other perspectives FOR MYSELF, bc I do prefer to form my own opinions! So, danny, pm me rundown if you can.If.not, I get it. We need each OTHER and afterall, THATS what makes this site sacred to me personally. I try hatd not to step out of the colouring lines here bc im GRATEFUL as all HELL to br here and yet lucky if/when I receive HELP from anon on here..,keepinh it anon as hush can be. Again glad you're back man!!

Hi Danny

I got banned, too, with no explanation. When they created that 'forum within a forum', the rest of it was useless, anyway.

Welcome back

I may be incredibly naive, but what is SIOP?

Thanks
Read The Mystery of the Geniva pain clinic and Midtown..SIOP IS the carbon copy thread Jewy aka Mr.Brownstone stole from Admin.b4 leaving with there big Scam..They got ppl.for thousands ......EDITED.......... .They were the Ex Ass Mods before YB ..J n H and X aka Hooter was titled as there Security ...Obviously X knows a lot more than Security dudes a CP Wizz I think ....M.

Thanks

Read The Mystery of the Geniva pain clinic and Midtown..SIOP IS the carbon copy thread Jewy aka Mr.Brownstone stole from Admin.b4 leaving with there big Scam..They got ppl.for thousands ......including Admin I think .They were the Ex Ass Mods before YB ..J n H and X aka Hooter was titled as there Security ...Obviously X knows a lot more than Security dudes a CP Wizz I think ....

M.

Thanks
Thanks Biskobro. Now Dany, was that so hard?

Nope, that was a few months ago; I came back for the same reasons everyone is here; info, banter and community.

Hey RDK, welcome back and long time no see! Glad you are back!

Just so you are aware, the Geneva/scambacca thread is locked for a reason. We really don't want anymore discussion about them in the open forum. It is just not necessary. You are more than welcome to share a private discussion via our PM system of course!

Thanks and it is VERY nice to have you back!

Cat

Thank you Cat! I was not going to post there. I still do not know why I got booted from SIOP, but it may have something to do with commenting they were getting their weed from oldfriendnow and marking it up 100%.

Truth hurts........

I am glad to see you are well and have moved into a moderators role.

Best!

Thank you for your message Cat - I am really glad you are here and in the same boat - so to speak.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back